PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Week 9 IND @ NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats 24
Colts 17

Great to see this site back up and running with all of our regulars back - and a special thanks to Patriots Planet for opening their doors and letting us in and venting our patriots thoughts until we got our site back...Anyways back to my predicted score.....PATRIOTS 37 - COLTS 35

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!

PATS - 28
Dolts - 21

My fellow fans.......

We are going to enjoy this one to the end.

Pats 41

Colts 23

Patriots 34

Colts 24

Patriots 37

Colts 16

Go P8reeotts.....

Patriots much more balanced than Colts.

Colts victories really not impressive, they opened in Meadowlands and beat the Gints, their most impressive victory up until last weeks "team with ball last wins" game. Totally unimpressive wins Vs Houston, Jax, Jets, Wash and Tenn. Go take a look and see.

Their defense sucks due to injury and lack of talent / depth.

Their offense is of course in a word AWESOME - but our "D" is not too shabby at all.

While it has been pointed out our passing defense is second to last in the AFC - nobody notices we have given up only 4 TD's through the air and that is #1.

The Vinitraitor can have his 3 field goals but that wont be nearly enough as the Patriots win another - much easier than most think.

Pats 79 - Colts 4

Pats 31-20.

Regards,
Chris

Pats: 31
Colts 21

The Pats should be able to put up at least 34 on the Colts' D. It is way too banged up to hope that they could clamp down on the Pats like they did last year. It should be a good game and may come down to turnovers. If either team gets up by a couple scores, it will make the other play into their hands.

34 to 27....I'm just not sure which for which team though.

workhorse said:
The Pats should be able to put up at least 34 on the Colts' D. It is way too banged up to hope that they could clamp down on the Pats like they did last year. It should be a good game and may come down to turnovers. If either team gets up by a couple scores, it will make the other play into their hands.

34 to 27....I'm just not sure which for which team though.

If the Pats should be able to put up at least 34 and you predict 34 to 27 . . . how can you not know which team has 34 and which has 27. Is it really that tough to figure out?

Patriotic said:
If the Pats should be able to put up at least 34 and you predict 34 to 27 . . . how can you not know which team has 34 and which has 27. Is it really that tough to figure out?

I said should, not will. ;)

Patriots 27 Colts 16. I think I said at least 14 in another thread and this is just 11. Oh well :D

PATs 35
Colts 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back