PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Week 5 Dolphins @ Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats 27
Phins 9

Patriots 20 doofins 13.........

Coming off of a number two finish last week...I am looking to hit in exact.

Pats "D" will be awesome
Miami "D" always gives us fits.
Miam has no offense
Pats "O" getting better and better.
Special teams pretty much a push.

All of that said:

Patriots 24
Miami 13

Yes - we cover folks in a close one that breaks open in the 4th quarter.

I think this is a game that we can win by a lot but won't. Like the Jets and Bills, they know us and will keep us from piling up the points. They still have some good D players.

So,

Pats 29

Miami 19

I am new here and a dolphins fan. I have psychic dreams about football games sometimes. I dreamed about the dolphins upsetting the cowboys thanksgiving day about 12 years back, I dreamed about the 2004 Monday night upset. I dreamed about what the top 2 teams in our division would finish last year, 10-6 9-7. Though admittedly I was not 100% sure whether it would be the dolphins or the pats that finished 10-6. However, the plus side was that the dolphins were 8-7 going into the final game in N.E, which automatically let me know they'd win, and they did (also, I predicted that victory WELL before anyone knew that N.E. would be benching their starters.

So, I had another dream about 4-5 months ago about this game ( at least I am pretty sure it was this game, the problem with playing the pats twice a year is when watching the game in my dream, I am not sure if it is home or away, but from what I can remember, it looked alot more like gillette stadium than Dolphins stadium). I predict Miami is going to have a fairly significant lead in ths game, about 11 points. And then the pats are gonna start coming back . I think they will get a TD, then get the ball back, then get to the goal line again. And I REALLY think it might come down to the very last play of the game, N.E. will NEED a TD to win. Sadly, I woke up like immediatelt after Brady snapped the ball. So in all honesty, I can't predict who the winner will be. Only that one of these teams is gonna leave the field VERY heartbroken. N.E. is tough, and could survive and rebound from this type of loss. But for Miami, it has the possibility to ruin the rest of their season.

I guarantee you if it doesn't happen this game, it DEFINITELY will when you guys come to miami to play. (Again, sorry I can't tell you if it is the home or away game). Let's hope for an exciting and injury free game!!:rocker:

Patriots - 24
Dolphins - 13

Last edited:
Patriots 23 - Dolphins 20 possibly in overtime

Pats -- 27
Fins -- 13

thejetssuck said:
So, I had another dream about 4-5 months ago about this game ( at least I am pretty sure it was this game, the problem with playing the pats twice a year is when watching the game in my dream, I am not sure if it is home or away, but from what I can remember, it looked alot more like gillette stadium than Dolphins stadium). I predict Miami is going to have a fairly significant lead in ths game, about 11 points. And then the pats are gonna start coming back . I think they will get a TD, then get the ball back, then get to the goal line again. And I REALLY think it might come down to the very last play of the game, N.E. will NEED a TD to win. Sadly, I woke up like immediatelt after Brady snapped the ball. So in all honesty, I can't predict who the winner will be. Only that one of these teams is gonna leave the field VERY heartbroken. N.E. is tough, and could survive and rebound from this type of loss. But for Miami, it has the possibility to ruin the rest of their season.

Didn't that scenario happen during the last game of the 2002-2003 season when Miami was leading by 11 with around 4 minutes to go and New England came back and knocked them out of the playoffs? :cool:

Patriots - 17
Dolphins - 10

Pats 23-6.

Regards,
Chris

24-6 Pats taking charge, Culpepper stuck in mud...possibly a 6 sack performance

Boston Jay said:
Didn't that scenario happen during the last game of the 2002-2003 season when Miami was leading by 11 with around 4 minutes to go and New England came back and knocked them out of the playoffs? :cool:

Yes, it is gonna be kind of deja vu like, however, I don't know if you will pull out the victory this time. And if you, do, its gonna be because you deserve it, and not because of having Dave "I am a freaking idiot and have no business coaching ANYWHERE!!" Wannstedt virtually hand the game over to you with his astronomically idiotic playcalling. But we will see what happens.

thejetssuck said:
I am new here and a dolphins fan. I have psychic dreams about football games sometimes. I dreamed about the dolphins upsetting the cowboys thanksgiving day about 12 years back, I dreamed about the 2004 Monday night upset. I dreamed about what the top 2 teams in our division would finish last year, 10-6 9-7. Though admittedly I was not 100% sure whether it would be the dolphins or the pats that finished 10-6. However, the plus side was that the dolphins were 8-7 going into the final game in N.E, which automatically let me know they'd win, and they did (also, I predicted that victory WELL before anyone knew that N.E. would be benching their starters.

I guarantee you if it doesn't happen this game, it DEFINITELY will when you guys come to miami to play. (Again, sorry I can't tell you if it is the home or away game). Let's hope for an exciting and injury free game!!:rocker:
Is this Ms.Cleo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand