PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Week 12 NE @ NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats 31
Saints 26

God we need the Saints to take you guys down so we can have that huge game in week 13 with you.

That said, I just don't see Brady making those costly mistakes all other teams have made against the bend but don't break and take the football away defense of the Saints. If Brady turns it over more than once, you guys lose, but I don't see that happening.

New England 31
New Orleans 27

Patriots 31
Saints 24

Pats 35
Saints 27

Pats - 34
Saints - 31

Patriots 37
Saints 27

My head favors the Saints but I will not go there...

Pats 34
Saints 31

Last edited:
After watching Colts/Texans game, I realized why Colts keep winning and we kept losing to good teams. We can't close against good teams because our defense can't pass rush and become aggressive with a lead. We keep playing soft and keep giving away yards after and yards and can't stop a drive. Even with Freeney out, Colts "D" destroyed Texans once they came within a TD. They kept getting aggressive and aggressive and we become passive and passive in that situation. I remember how our DL and secondary used to sack Manning in 3rd/4th quarters once we had the lead during the time we owned Colts. Now we just can't seem to stop any one whether it is Manning or Eli or Flacco or Kyle Orton. I guess we don't have McGniest or Bruschi or Vrabel and our DL is unable to get that pressure on the QB of any stature from outside even with a lead.

We also aren't very good at geting key phantom PI calls in our favor either

Last edited:
Pats - 38
NO - 35

Pats - 38
Aint's - 34

Pats 34
Saints 33

Toughest call of the year so far.

Patriots 38
Saints 35

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back