PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, SB LIII NE vs LAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots 3
Rams 2

The game starts with Brady being sacked in the endzone for a safety on the first drive, but ends with an amazing 25-yard drive setting up Gostkowski's game-winning 67 yard field goal from the 50-yard line "Adam Vinatieri" style on the last play of the game. Meanwhile we all lose our minds , get really drunk and passout before the game is over because of the defensive struggle that is carried out in between these two significant plays...and of course Brady wins his 5th MVP for yet another game-winning drive.:D

Last edited:
i will stick to my usual reverse phychology approach

Rams 35
Pats 20

I have a ton of respect for what this Patriots team has done but I've felt all season the lack of outside WR, combined with Gronk's slowing down, would doom us and I'm sticking with it :(

Rams 27
Patriots 17

Edit: The one thing that could change my mind, though, with this likely being Gronk's last game I could see him possibly having a monster game for the win. Huge Gronk game could overcome lack of outside WR.

Last edited:
I just can't help but think we finally are going to get a scorched earth Brady. I think, because of the institutional knowledge Brady/Belichick/McD have on Wade Phillips, we might, just maybe, get off to an early lead. If that's the case, I think the Rams might be in for a long day.

Us: 41
Them: 24

Brady throws for 3 TD's, two to Gronk, and the RBs get two on the ground. 2 FGs.

Patriots 34
Rams 24

Barring another -3 (essentially) turnover ratio I just don't see the Rams legitimately outplaying us. I hope I'm right.

Pats 28
Rams 24

Go Pats

42 pats
17 rams

Pats 28
Rams 24

Patriots: 38

Rams: 29

Pats 31
Clarice 23

I’m going to have to make a bold pick to try to move up in the standings.

Playing in a dome will undoubtedly result in a high scoring game. Pats D prevails but allows too many points in 2nd half like they've consistently done their last 3 playoff games.

Pats 37
Rams 33

Pats 20
LA Ram-17

Once again, Pats beat Rams in SB on a 48 yard FG as time expires.:D

31-23 Pats

I picked KC to win because of historical trend of SB losers not getting back to SB the next year. I hoped they would break the trend and they did. Immense amount of joy.
I am picking against the Pats this because I am a superstitious person. I hate the hype that the Pats have been getting. Hype never pans out. Reminds me of the hype the Rams got in 2001. We know what happened. Another thing is we have come a full circle with the Rams eighteen years later. Is it their time for revenge? They have reached the SB on a questionable call, much like our 2001's tuck rule (although the parallels end at the reality of that questionability in our case). They have a very tough defense, with a lot of play makers. Nobody is even talking about Talib.
I agreed with my buddy last week that we have the capacity to crush the Rams to the tune of 45 points.
But since this is a contest, I will have to go with what I feel is the atmosphere:
Rams 27
Pats 23
Go Pats. I know you guys have the toughness to overcome supernatural forces!!

This team may not have the top to bottom talent depth as past superbowl teams, but they are playing as well as I have seen them in a long time. Great ball control/no turnovers on offense and shutout defense in the 1st half. A take away late in the game will seal a victory.

Foxboro Militia 30
Los Santos Yaks 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents