PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict score: New England Patriots @ New York Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
R.Seymour=Out, J.Green=In

R.Harrison=Out, Sanders=In

First EVER regualar season game as NE Patriots for R.Moss, D.Stallworth and W.Welker. How will the timing, trust factor, and Chemesty be between Tom Brady and his recievers? We will find out Sunday.

Jets-27
Pats-17

Patriots 24

Jets 16

R.Seymour=Out, J.Green=In

R.Harrison=Out, Sanders=In

First EVER regualar season game as NE Patriots for R.Moss, D.Stallworth and W.Welker. How will the timing, trust factor, and Chemesty be between Tom Brady and his recievers? We will find out Sunday.

Jets-27
Pats-17

The real question is after the Jets get spanked will we ever see you again? I doubt it big time. We need a poll for that one. After sunday we won't be seeing any threads by you i'd imagine until the end of the season but by that time the Jets most likely will be out of the playoff race.

Last edited:
Real question is after the Jets get spanked will we ever see you again? I doubt it big time. We need a poll for that one. After sunday we won't be seeing any threads by you i'd imagine.

Well, considering the Jets won't get spanked...That will be impossible to answer. :D

Seriously though, I think this is going to be a very high scoring game as I feel that both offenses are better then both defenses. So, since the Pats have the better O, I've gotta say:

Pats-31
Jets-27

New England Awesomes-Eleventy billion
Manginas-28

Real question is after the Jets get spanked will we ever see you again? I doubt it big time. We need a poll for that one. After sunday we won't be seeing any threads by you i'd imagine.

LOL I swear on everything I'll be back. It's all fun and games man. Being a fan ain't my life... I just look foward to the JEts playing each and every SUnday when me and my older bro get down and BBQ, We have the NFL Season ticket each year so we watch the Jets on one T.V and the Pats on the other if it's same time games. Drink some Jin, toss the football around at halftime, and just enjoy having a football team to root for. My Bro lives 45 mins away from me, I'm 22 and he's 35 and watching the Jets actually gives us a chance to talk 2 spend some time. I love the Jets, win or lose. Im not a bandwagon fan or I would be a fan of the Chargers, Pats, or Colts.

Put it this way... If I dont come back to this site... Come find me at JetNation,com... I have the same username "DefenseWinsChampionships" Im not hard to find (Online) and I have nothing to hide... It's all fun and games.

Ill be back, win or lose...

Well, considering the Jets won't get spanked...That will be impossible to answer. :D

Seriously though, I think this is going to be a very high scoring game as I feel that both offenses are better then both defenses. So, since the Pats have the better O, I've gotta say:

Pats-31
Jets-27

You seriously think that the Jets' offense is a better unit than the Pats' defense? You are aware that the Pats were 2nd in scoring D last year, right?

Last edited:
You seriously think that the Jets offense is a better unit than the Pats' defense? You are aware that the Pats were 2nd in scoring D last year, right?

You are aware that R.Harrison and R.Seymour are out right?

You are aware that A.Samuel may not be starting right?

pats 31 jets 0

You are aware that R.Harrison and R.Seymour are out right?

You are aware that A.Samuel may not be starting right?

You are aware that Harrison and Seymour also missed time last year right? And Samuel will be there to get his pick off Chad.

Last edited:
You seriously think that the Jets' offense is a better unit than the Pats' defense? You are aware that the Pats were 2nd in scoring D last year, right?

Actually yes but thats not the point I was trying to make.

I think the Jets O is better then the Jets D and that the Pats O is better then the Pats D...Thats what I meant when I said that.

Pats 35
Jest 24

Patriots 27
Jets 13

Pats 30, jets 13

PATS 41
jets 13

I don't think BB will have a problem running up the score this week.

Pats 35
Jest 24

In what world does this Patriots defense give up 24 points to that jets offense? NO WAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes