PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre rally, raly on Channel 7 now. (Merged 2X)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre rally,raly on Channel 7 now.(Merged 2X)

Big cheers for Randy as he heads to a bus and he acknowledged the crowd. They were chanting for him in the stadium as the rally wound down but they limited the speakers to just captains I think and not even all of them.

Re: Pre rally,raly on Channel 7 now.

BREAKING NEWS: Just showed Tom walking to the bus. NO limp!

I repeat NO LIMP. More at 11.:singing:

I have to disagree. IMO there was a limp, the kind I associate with a person wearing a brace. The brace itself causes a hitch in the step. The limp was slight, but there. Not as bad as some pessimists may have expected. IMO it still bears watching. BTW, limp or no limp the Pats will win by at leats 14 points, so it's all academic.:)

I didn't see one, I think you're imagining things, my friend.

what does AD have to do with it?

I think he meant Brady. He's a stealth troll so he's just trying to be snide. It's his troll cover slipping.

I think he meant Brady. He's a stealth troll so he's just trying to be snide. It's his troll cover slipping.

Thomas Edward= Brady

Know your Pats:rolleyes:

I have to disagree. IMO there was a limp, the kind I associate with a person wearing a brace. The brace itself causes a hitch in the step. The limp was slight, but there. Not as bad as some pessimists may have expected. IMO it still bears watching. BTW, limp or no limp the Pats will win by at leats 14 points, so it's all academic.:)

Just stop.

Big cheers for Randy as he heads to a bus and he acknowledged the crowd. They were chanting for him in the stadium as the rally wound down but they limited the speakers to just captains I think and not even all of them.

Just saw the replay. NO Limp.

Breaking news; The Buses are moving!

Tom Jackson is having an aneurysm.

Edit: Keyshawn/BB interview coming up on countdown.

That was awesome wasn't it? Loved Emmitt asking him if he wanted a cool towel.

I think he was favoring his leg slightly. Why should I stop? it's not outrageous. He'll still be the SB MVP next week.

You're entitled to an opinion, but I find it vastly comforting that everyone else watching him seems to disagree with you.

Last edited:

I just re-watched a closeup of his feet as he walked to the bus and up the stairs without hesitation, courtesy of NECN's intrepid cameraman. Absolutely not the slightest hint of a limp or a hitch. Not to mention he was both carrying his travel bag in one hand and waving with the other, all while negotiating a wet and snowy pavement.

Just stop.

I just re-watched a closeup of his feet as he walked to the bus and up the stairs without hesitation, courtesy of NECN's intrepid cameraman. Absolutely not the slightest hint of a limp or a hitch. Not to mention he was both carrying his travel bag in one hand and waving with the other, all while negotiating a wet and snowy pavement.

Just stop.

I didn't get the same impression. No biggie.

any online video available?

what are the websites for the local TV stations?

Anyone know where the Pats flew out of? Providence/Boston? Trying to track their flight just for the fun of it.

http://flightaware.com/

Anyone know where the Pats flew out of? Providence/Boston? Trying to track their flight just for the fun of it.

http://flightaware.com/

According to Mike Reiss, they are landing about 7pm at Sky Harbor airport

I was there today and recorded the audio so I'll post a soundseeing tour podcast later tonight (if the audio isn't distorted and over modulated from the crowd noise) I took some video with my digital camera too, so I'll see if I can either put it up on youtube or in a video podcast (if I can learn how to do it quickly) or both. Will be posting pictures to my flickr account soon as well.

MrsB <----- is not going to Arizona but will be covering it from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back