PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PR or Winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

b72s

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
OK Let's make a decision here and I feel a loss too but!!!!

Public Relations:
We can love our players like Favre in GB to stay, grow old and retire and everyone is warm and fuzzy

or

The Pats can continue to be competitive and challenge in the playoffs. I think the Pat's brain trust will take a little short term Public relations pain if they are confident about being competing in January/February.

No Kool Aid Drinking Just Business both Player Management for Bill and The Income statement for Krafty

Please read this fine print if you doubt the Pats!

b72s said:
Public Relations:
We can love our players like Favre in GB to stay, grow old and retire and everyone is warm and fuzzy

or

The Pats can continue to be competitive and challenge in the playoffs. I think the Pat's brain trust will take a little short term Public relations pain if they are confident about being competing in January/February.

I would add "grow old and miss clutch field goals wide right, and fumble the ball a lot, and get tired quicker so we need two players to cover one position, and get injured easier than they used to, leaving us with the longest IR list in the league, and retire and everyone is warm and fuzzy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News