PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PR guy from U of Miami gives thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your sarcasm is unwarranted. This is a man who trusts Meriweather with his young children. Maybe he has a pretty good idea of his character, certainly better than we do. As for him being a PR man, I don't think that disqualifies him from having an opinion, particularly about someone he knows well and obviously likes.

http://www.patriots.com/search/index.cfm?ac=searchdetail&pid=25719&pcid=41&rss=1

Now that we have a PR guy's stamp of approval, I apologize for my initial doubts! I'm all turned around on it now.

(Yes, that's sarcasm)

(Edit) Well, I was just going to say "Yar!" because that is really all your comments warrented. Now, I actually have to say something about the article. The person who shot Cooper in the butt wasn't in the the car, but hiding outside their house wearing a bandanna. After confronting then shooting Cooper he ran, jumped a fence, and jumped back in the car, then the car raced off (the shooter wasn't the driver). I only point this out because it annoys the hell out of me when professional sports writers don't research the facts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back