PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

potentially the worst monday night football game ever

chasa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Next week its the 0-6 giants vs the 1-5 vikings

A combined 1-11 record, That could be an ugly ugly game.

Next week its the 0-6 giants vs the 1-5 vikings

A combined 1-11 record, That could be an ugly ugly game.

Not true. If the Giants end up losing this one as well, I think it will be a VERY GOOD game! :D

At this rate, the Giants are looking like a good candidate for the #1 overall pick in the 2014 draft. Perhaps a new QB is in the stars? ;)

Gruden:"Tonight we have two of the most exciting and dangerous teams in the league going at it. Eli Manning, he's had a rough start to the year but boy can this guy throw the football. Probably the best in the game. On the other side we have Matt Cassel, he's changed everything since becoming the starter here. Probably the top quarterback in the game."

My best friend is a lifelong Giants fan, he bleeds blue. I enjoy watching the Giants lose more than I enjoy watching the Patriots win.

I would LOVE to see the Vikings destroy them :smokin:

Gruden:"Tonight we have two of the most exciting and dangerous teams in the league going at it. Eli Manning, he's had a rough start to the year but boy can this guy throw the football. Probably the best in the game. On the other side we have Matt Cassel, he's changed everything since becoming the starter here. Probably the top quarterback in the game."

Gruden is the only reason I cringe during MNF (regardless of who plays). He's the single most, biggest tool, amongst game callers. Up there with Joe Buck and the Gumble duo.... SHM.

With how these things tend to go, it will probably be a highly entertaining game. Plus, people will tune in to see Freeman. ESPN probably paid 25% of his Viking salary to get people to watch this clunker.

Thanks for the laughs!

My best friend is a lifelong Giants fan, he bleeds blue. I enjoy watching the Giants lose more than I enjoy watching the Patriots win.

I would LOVE to see the Vikings destroy them :smokin:

If he's your best friend, I feel sorry for your lesser pals.

I can't remember the exact quote, but it was hilarious.....in 2011 when the Pats opened up in Miami on Monday Night football, Matthew Slater caught a bomb on the Pats first drive and Gruden proceeded with something along the lines of........

"Whenever Matthew Slater is on the field the defense always needs to know where he is because he can make those plays. He'll absolutely burn a defense. "

The kicker: That was Slater FIRST career catch.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back