PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Patriots' victory over Miami thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoCal Patriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I must admit that going all the way back to my first days as a Patriots Fan that I have always enjoyed beating The Dolphins just a little more than beating anyone else.Just a few thought.I thought that The Patriots were a little sloppy in the first half but played better as the game went on.Single covering Randy Moss was just dumb by the Dolphins and they paid a huge price for it.Welker,Moss, and Gaffney all played well yesterday but I'm still waiting for a Dolphin to cover any one of them.Matt Cassell played great and He grows every week.
As for the crowd down in Miami I swear they make The Jets' crowd look like Mensa Members and that's hard to do.It also wasn't lost on Me that many started bailing out in the third quarter. They simply are not football fans.The Stadium was nowhere near full and yesterday was an important game.Simply pathetic.
It was a good win for The Patriots and now let's put it to Pittsburgh!

Last edited:
Re: Post Patriot's Victory Over Miami Thoughts

Yeah, unfortunately the rest of our opponents will see the result of single-covering Moss and he'll probably be triple-teamed for the rest of the year now.

Here's hoping someone else decides they can cover him with one guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back