PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Week 7 Pats @ Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you find out that Kylo Ren was actually dead the whole time after he kills Dumbledore.
Thanks for the spoiler. Ass hole.

EDIT: space to circumvent the filter so you can know what I really think of you, pal!

I doubt BB or TB will be flying home in a good mood.

That's mostly due to the offense and the key drops/penalties that killed drives.

The defense was solid and only surrendered 1 TD.

I love posts like these because it highlights the bizarro world some people live in.

We, as a collective fanbase, would have sucked a million ****s to have a CB of his caliber in the dark times between Samuel and Talib.

Ryan is a lightning rod. Hes an #2 corner who has good ball skills, good hands, works hard, good in zone and a tick below average in man to man. Other teams would be happy to have him. I'm glad hes here but there is an opportunity to upgrade the position no question.

Ok....how many of you are confident and ecstatic in the play of Logan Ryan to back up FnordCircle......sorry imho Logan has been erratic.....agree with me?!

We just got a road win against the only other team in the AFC that vaguely resembles competition and we're 6-1. People are still finding things to b*tch about.:rolleyes:
You know ...you are right overall....but with this high octane offense (especially the Gronk /Bennett combo).....and what was SUPPOSED to be us having one of the best defenses in the league per nearly all preseason analysts
I love posts like these because it highlights the bizarro world some people live in.

We, as a collective fanbase, would have sucked a million ****s to have a CB of his caliber in the dark times between Samuel and Talib.

The good news going forward is that Logan Ryan's benching should help in that area.

So you don't care at all that Rowe was essentially beat for two TDs today (one was called back on a OL hold) ? I guess Ryan really is your whipping boy.

The concern is how all those yards will translate to points come playoff time once the games are being played against teams with competent, top QBs.

Are there that many competent top QBs anymore though? You can count them on your hand. These are problems that will sort themselves out in due time, IMO.

Sloppy win but i will take a win and no injuries, anyday!!
We'll have to be better next week @ Buffalo.
Special teams was TERRIBLE, yikes.
Brady's #'s weren't amazing, but he was. His play was pretty flawless today, just some really bad drops and fumbles that were out of his control. If something was there he got it. Never take this guy for granted.
Great job by Blount and the run blocking.
Agree with those saying Edelman should be getting more seperation. Remember in sb49 right before our first TD he absolutely toasted that backup CB over the middle for a huge gain? That should've happened today at least 2 or 3 times.Gotta wonder about that foot :(
Again, sloppy game. Drops and fumbles, defense really relaxed after going up 14 early (but did tighten up late). Gotta imagine we took this game a bit lightly. I actually think if Ben was in we win by alot more cuz as said earlier Brady was on today.

So you don't care at all that Rowe was essentially beat for two TDs today (one was called back on a OL hold) ? I guess Ryan really is your whipping boy.

DHB made a great catch. The coverage was there.

Too sloppy, too many drops and mistakes. Mystifying and infuriating playcalling at times in the 2nd half. But a win is a win! Go Pats!

Also-Butler and Gronk played extremely well. That pick in the end zone by Butler belongs on a highlight reel to be played over and over for years to come.

in AFC yes. I dont think Minn gave up enough points for the Pats to move ahead of them

Minn still leads the league.

Vikings - 14 pts per game.

Pats - 15.3 per game.

As he should. Don't see any alternatives out there. As if folks have ever been pitch perfect at their jobs before.

Sloppy win but i will take a win and no injuries, anyday!!
We'll have to be better next week @ Buffalo.
Special teams was TERRIBLE, yikes.
Brady's #'s weren't amazing, but he was. His play was pretty flawless today, just some really bad drops and fumbles that were out of his control. If something was there he got it. Never take this guy for granted.
Great job by Blount and the run blocking.
Agree with those saying Edelman should be getting more seperation. Remember in sb49 right before our first TD he absolutely toasted that backup CB over the middle for a huge gain? That should've happened today at least 2 or 3 times.
Again, sloppy game. Drops and fumbles, defense really relaxed after going up 14 early (but did tighten up late). Gotta imagine we took this game a bit lightly. I actually think if Ben was in we win by alot more cuz as said earlier Brady was on today.
Agree with some of what you say here....but seriously....you think that if Ben was in at QB....we would have won by "a lot more"? In all seriousness in my opinion, if we played this shaky against this team with Ben today.....very good chance we would have lost

I guess he's Belichick's too considering he benched his ass today.

So we are just ignoring that Rowe wasn't any better ? Great..

I am not gettint caught up with the points issue. I am talking about from a talent standpoint. They have a better secondary.
Maybe. It about more than talent. It's about scheme and team football.

Minn still leads the league.

Vikings - 14 pts per game.

Pats - 15.3 per game.
I think Denver is ahead of us as well. They have only play 6 games so their average is better.

Nope.

You're on your own there. But have fun!
Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes