PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Week 7 Pats @ Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I really don't get why people are ****ting on the defense. The defense didn't commit two turnovers on the Patriots side of the field. The defense wasn't the side of the ball dropping 3rd down passes from Brady, either.

He's getting paid to be great not average.
Gost will get back on track I am sure.....but BB might want to get a few kickers ready to go in case it gets worse with him in the meantime. Kickers can go into a slump like a golfer.....but Gost will be back!!!

The Walking Dead is going to be sooooo good later. I think Glenn dies.

We just got a road win against the only other team in the AFC that vaguely resembles competition and we're 6-1. People are still finding things to b*tch about.:rolleyes:

Gost will get back on track I am sure.....but BB might want to get a few kickers ready to go in case it gets worse with him
Maybe Goody will reinstate Josh Brown and BB can pick by Robbie Gould.

I sound slimy just posting that.

If people want to look for people to ***** about,

Edelman (yes, despite all the catches)
Hogan
Solder
Andrews

Start there, and they're all on the offensive side of the ball.

I think Logan Ryan has to be on thin ice

I love posts like these because it highlights the bizarro world some people live in.

We, as a collective fanbase, would have sucked a million ****s to have a CB of his caliber in the dark times between Samuel and Talib.

It's hilarious man.

Pats only allow 5 of 16 3rd down conversions (31% which is damn good) and ****tsburgh was 1-4 in the red zone and they only allowed 16 points but let's complain about the pass rush when they were dropping 8 most of the game.

The big bad Vikings defense that all the usual doom and gloomers were saying how they wish Pats D played like, goes on the road after a bye week and ****s the bed and allows 21 points

The D stats look better then they look on the field. Some of it you can attribute to bend-don't-brake but some things are just not working (yet). But if you want to see them great, top D etc - then you will.

There was a lot of suffering against: a) reserve QB most people make fun of; 2) only one RB for the entire game; 3) 3rd string WRs for almost half of the game (Brown did come back on occasion but clearly limping)

Of course the offense didn't help much in that respect after a great start leaving D on the field for big portions of time with all too brief breaks in between.

I doubt BB or TB will be flying home in a good mood.

Brady this season (3 games): 76-101 (75.2%) 1,004 yards, 8 TD - 0 INT, 132.6 rating

SUCK IT ****DELL

This offense is not even running on all cylinders.

I love posts like these because it highlights the bizarro world some people live in.

We, as a collective fanbase, would have sucked a million ****s to have a CB of his caliber in the dark times between Samuel and Talib.

Agree. Posters here are embarrassing

NVM...Pats are #3 in points allowed.......THE HORROR!

The concern is how all those yards will translate to points come playoff time once the games are being played against teams with competent, top QBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe