PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Rams @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except DA getting hurt. We can't afford a receiver a week.

Yeah I totally forgot about it while I was writing. I was relieved when Hightower was back in the game after that cut block.

Well there goes the good feeling.. sounds like the much maligned high ankle sprain..

Except DA getting hurt. We can't afford a receiver a week.

Can't afford injuries at wr:( this team's looking at not worse a top 2 seed barring a collapse.

Fisher is amazing. He got torched by the RBs he couldn't recall. But, yes, nice contract bro.

To be fair I kinda love it when we give up some really meaningless garbage scores/completions like that. It keeps the fire going and prevents people getting to comfortable. There is nothing better in terms of teaching moments than a blowout ending on a negative note for your defense.
Totally agree. It's absolutely worthless, or worse, to get all giddy about having the top ranked points against defense or some nonsense. The touchdown at the end only helps them.

The Pat's played this game today, knowing they were the superior team, and basically just played a solid game and knew that the Rams could only win if the Pat's beat themselves. It wasn't spectacular but it was an effective game plan.

Totally agree. It's absolutely worthless, or worse, to get all giddy about having the top ranked points against defense or some nonsense. The touchdown at the end only helps them.

I was especially happy to see it happening to Butler. He will remember that move on him and hopefully learn from it. Seems like that one little thing that will bug him for a few days.

Can they bring a receiver this late for depth? Amendola being hurt doesn't help. He had some nice catches.

Good win for us. We're now 10-2 and with Miami losing are in total control of our division!!! Big game for Mitchell, Van Noy and Gost....Congrats to Tom for getting #201 GOAT!!!!!

Let's discuss

That Miami loss makes today that much better. A nice 3 game lead with 4 to go.

A Bills win would be the icing on the cake.

upload_2016-12-4_16-26-37.png

On defence they really exploited the lack of experience by Goff. He struggled massively with the variety of pressures thrown at him.
Best development of the day. Doesn't matter that the Rams suck, you have to pressure quarterbacks. Please please please keep it up.

I thought it was telling that at one point the announcer said that Goff was saying something like, "at least the Pats don't pressure much" or something. Have to turn that perception around. This was a good start.

Sounds like a setback for Slater. Rowe left with a hamstring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST