PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
People took it too far but he had a case of happy feet in the third quarter. It should have been pointed out. But he still threw for 294 even with as short handed as the offense was. Beat the Tits next week and get the hell into the bye.

My only issue with Brady today was the throw on third down (before we turned it over on fourth). That was right towards a thr GB defender. However it was at least with so much zip on it that it would have required an unreal reaction to be picked.

Apart from that Brady played a damn good game given the circumstances.

It is the same clown losers that try to ruin every thread with their bull$hit and negativity. They are just projecting their loser lives here. Gutless ****ies. And the other clowns who won’t even show their faces here when the pats are winning.

I honestly have no idea how some of the posters here make it through their day to day lives, given how quickly they melt down at the slightest sign of adversity in a football game

The fumble stands out as a turning point. Great game by the defense. And, despite that goal line stand, a very well called game by McDaniels, going deep into the bag of tricks to overcome injuries.

I am about 90% convinced that every NFL fanbase wants to fire its OC.

I honestly have no idea how some of the posters here make it through their day to day lives, given how quickly they melt down at the slightest sign of adversity in a football game

They are likely from the younger generation where in grade school everyone gets stickers and no one ever loses.

What I never understand is how BB makes HOF QBs look human and JAG QB looks like like Brady.

I think it's that BB studies the vet QBs and takes away their safety blankets (Davante Adams). Rookie/JAG QBs have less tape and are, surprisingly, harder to game plan for.

James white on ESPN right now

They are likely from the younger generation where in grade school everyone gets stickers and no one ever loses.

Pretty sure I'm from that generation, plus I'm fairly certain that a lot of these guys have been posting here for well over a decade and are likely in their 40s at least

I think it's that BB studies the vet QBs and takes away their safety blankets (Davante Adams). Rookie/JAG QBs have less tape and are, surprisingly, harder to game plan for.

Maybe. But I still fear facing Blake Bortles more than Drew Brees.

They have accomplished nothing in their lives so their only Accomplishment is their football team winning and when it doesn’t happen they cry.

Pretty sure I'm from that generation, plus I'm fairly certain that a lot of these guys have been posting here for well over a decade and are likely in their 40s at least
And they are incels

I forgot Davante Adams even played lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe