Status
Not open for further replies.

shmessy

Phoenix, AZ/Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Freddie Mitchell Works out for the Cowboys:

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=121&p=2&c=553479

Tuna, Bledsoe, T.O. Terry Glenn, Freddie Mitchell and Jerry Jones - - this could be the anti-hero All Star team!

Can anyone ever imagine if there were a Pats-Cowboys Super Bowl??????? Peter King did, but he has the wrong team winning.

Last edited:
Blesoe would probably retire if this happened. TO, Glenn, and FredX as his WR corp, a selfless group who I'm sure wouldn't care about thier # of touches.

PatsRI said:
Blesoe would probably retire if this happened. TO, Glenn, and FredX as his WR corp, a selfless group who I'm sure wouldn't care about thier # of touches.

That team should add a psychiatrist to its staff.

Parcells is sending a message to his receivers (mainly T.O.) to toughen up and start playing. No way this guy makes their team.

Lordy, they should bring Ryan Leaf out of retirement to throw to them ... just make it the bigggest a**hole passing team of all time.

What's scary is Terry Glenn would be the most sane one in the group.

huskeralk said:
What's scary is Terry Glenn would be the most sane one in the group.

This was my laugh for the day! I also laughed yesterday when it became clear that TO was the one telling everyone that he won't be playing in the first pre-season game and he went on extensively about how he is bringing in his own medical team to treat him. I believe he also said something to the effect of "I won't be back until I'm ready..." Wonder how all this is going over with Big Bill? He must have steam coming out his ears behind closed doors!!

Last edited:
Just more vintage T.O. Did Jones REALLY think the cowboys were going to be anything but the T.O. show this year ? He really can't be that dumb ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back