PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh Running Up the Score? Up 35-7 at Half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steeler's Harrison had a stormer last night. That tackle on Reed was how it's done, wrapped him up with one arm too. Only managed the first half though as it was 3 in the morning over here. Ravens were awful in the first, turnover after turnover.

Wow! Are all of you people REALLY this stupid?! Who would pull their starters at halftime?! C'mon. Be serious. A 28 point lead with a whole HALF left to play! And if you were actually watching the game, you would have noticed that in the 2nd half Pittsburgh RAN the ball on 1st and 2nd down (unsuccessfully for the most part) and then passed on third down to try to get the first down. Textbook grinding down the clock.

You Pats fans HATE having fingers pointed at you, but you're sure quick to start pointing fingers yourselves (refs paid off, pumping noise into RCA, other teams "running up the score", shall I go on??) It's really becoming pathetic.

I really don't have a problem with "running up the score", but I agree that it's not wise to keep your studs in the game when the game is clearly in the bag, (4th quarter, up by more than 30). I don't think anyone who actually knows football would suggest pulling starters at HALFTIME with a 4 possession lead.

This thread basically amounts to people acting like 2nd grade girls, saying "Well, he did it too!" when caught doing something wrong. Get a grip people.....:rolleyes:

^^^Trigger is right^^^

you folks are an embarrassment to your true fans. Talk about whiners, you all take the GD cake. Just as your owner does. WTF was he complaining for?? Whining to the league about something that didn't even happen. Bunch of fools.

Wow! Are all of you people REALLY this stupid?! Who would pull their starters at halftime?! C'mon. Be serious. A 28 point lead with a whole HALF left to play! And if you were actually watching the game, you would have noticed that in the 2nd half Pittsburgh RAN the ball on 1st and 2nd down (unsuccessfully for the most part) and then passed on third down to try to get the first down. Textbook grinding down the clock.

You Pats fans HATE having fingers pointed at you, but you're sure quick to start pointing fingers yourselves (refs paid off, pumping noise into RCA, other teams "running up the score", shall I go on??) It's really becoming pathetic.

I really don't have a problem with "running up the score", but I agree that it's not wise to keep your studs in the game when the game is clearly in the bag, (4th quarter, up by more than 30). I don't think anyone who actually knows football would suggest pulling starters at HALFTIME with a 4 possession lead.

This thread basically amounts to people acting like 2nd grade girls, saying "Well, he did it too!" when caught doing something wrong. Get a grip people.....:rolleyes:

What the Steelers did is quite a bit different then what the Patriots did. They didn't pull Roethlisberger then go back to him, they didn't go for a 4th down in the 4th quarter up 38.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back