Peyton "Favre" and Colts organization showing their true colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Manning, Irsay making life difficult on Colts fans | ProFootballTalk

Wow, very respectful to the other teams to air out each others dirty laundry and go for an all-out cat fight while your city hosts the Super Bowl. I'm sure it just would have been impossible to shut up for another week, right?

Peyton needs to have his first major interview, talking about controversial topics, leading up to a game he isn't playing in. Irsay is probably the most childish, moronic owner in NFL history, a true daddy's boy who has never done anything on his own.

Now the two are down to one-upping each other. Peyton releasing a report that he is medically cleared to play (it has probably been the case for months), and Irsay quickly disputing medical clearance from the Colts on Twitter.

This is going to be one messy ending, and it's pretty fun to watch, so I can't complain too much. However, can you imagine the Patriots organization allowing something like this to unfold in the national spotlight? What an embarrassing mess for an organization that constantly spouts about how classy they are. My only regret is that Tony Dungy isn't also caught in the middle of it.

I really hate the Colts. At least earn your success; they basically just get lucky with franchise quarterbacks because they happen to finish #32 out of 32 every year there's a big one on the market. We need a lottery.

Last edited:
Re: Peyton "Favre" and Colts organization showing thier true colors

We need a lottery.

No. The lottery is lame and hampers your sport big time. Look at the NBA and the Celtics. The Celts are going to be bad for another 5-8 year stretch coming up because of the lottery.

We don't need that in the NFL,

Re: Peyton "Favre" and Colts organization showing thier true colors

Honestly, Manning is a freaking politician and it's obvious that's exactly what he's doing. Taking the pressure of his brother, while putting it all on Isray and him basking in the spotlight to suit his own situation.

This isn't about him. This isn't about the Mannings. This isn't about the freaking Colts. This is about the Patrios and the Giants.

I'm tired of it. And frankly, I don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft