PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton can thank the dummy in Foxboro

Actually, I regret even posting a response in this dumb thread. Can the mods lock this *****? SERIOUSLY.

I ranked the receiving corps and NE's is dead last.

3ql0b3.jpg

You should put the sauce down and get some sleep....

This isnt a drunk person. Its just a crybaby looking for attention. Cant get it in the real world.

With the added versatility that Welker brings to Denver's offense with Thomas and Decker already on the outside they will be unstoppable. Meanwhile, Brady has the worse (literally 32nd ranked) receiving corps in the NFL.

It's still Peyton Manning.

"Unstoppable" is only applicable "until January"

Here is his post in the Wes Welker signs with Denver thread

Bill Belichick is an overrated bum; seriously he would have been fired from the head coaching job in New England had it not been for the fortuitous injury to Bledsoe that compelled the team to start Tom Brady, who has completely made Belichick's career. The numbers back it up; Belichick is a loser without Brady. Belichick's arrogance facilitated the Welker departure. Belichick's incompetence as general manager had led to the demise of the defense which will prevent the team from winning another championship in the Brady-era. Why this boob is revered in New England at this point in time is a total mystery. The team will not win another championship with Belichick calling the shots. Period. And it's a shame that Brady will have the latter part of his career wasted at the hands of such an arrogant fool.

Btw, Robert Kraft is a total fraud as well. Cheap douche.

It was actually his last post on here before tonight.

Crawhammer is an idiot. When he turns 10 next year his mommy and daddy are going to buy him a Wes Welker blankie.

Actually Belichick's defenses choked away both Super Bowls vs the Giants. The defense has taken on the personality of the head coach... a loser.

Welcome, Ron Borges, to Patsfans.com! :rocker:

Welcome, Ron Borges, to Patsfans.com! :rocker:

I think he said he was Ron Burgess...could be wrong...can't tell with the insane

I thought the "Patriot Way" was about winning championships? You people have been 'duped' by a total fraud.

It's this simple... Belichick bounced the best slot receiver in the league out of town over some personal animus. Now that slot receiver plays for our number one rival in the AFC. They got better; we got worse... Belichick is the person accountable and therefore he is a fool.

The unconditional support for Belichick has got to end. He has NOT put our team in the best position to be successful. And worse he has made our competition better. He will retire with a boat named "5 rings"... Mr. Stats are for Losers.

I thought the "Patriot Way" was about winning championships? You people have been 'duped' by a total fraud.

It's this simple... Belichick bounced the best slot receiver in the league out of town over some personal animus. Now that slot receiver plays for our number one rival in the AFC. They got better; we got worse... Belichick is the person accountable and therefore he is a fool.

The unconditional support for Belichick has got to end. He has NOT put our team in the best position to be successful. And worse he has made our competition better. He will retire with a boat named "5 rings"... Mr. Stats are for Losers.

Hmmmm......takes one to know one? :rolleyes:

Did you just write this?????

"The Patriot way was about winning championships?" Ok what was the way of the other 31 teams? To "not win championships?"

The "Patriot Way" had NOTHING to do with any of that.

You are literally too stupid to argue with.

Quantify "we got worse," especially since our first game of the season is still more than 48 hours away.

Crawhammer
Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

Quantify "we got worse," especially since our first game of the season is still more than 48 hours away.
You can read a depth chart, right?

I've had ball juice run down my leg that had more intelligence than you.

Did you just write this?????

"The Patriot way was about winning championships?" Ok what was the way of the other 31 teams? To "not win championships?"

The "Patriot Way" had NOTHING to do with any of that.

You are literally too stupid to argue with.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experiance.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back