PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com on NFL Network today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and a star was born. Congrats Chris.

All right, Chris!!!!

I'm dying to see this on You Tube or anywhere. It's so hard with a baby to keep up with all this stuff.:(

Congrats. The recognition is deserved.

Yeah I thought you did a good interview. Congrats and thanks!

"Certainly no one can match the kind of scores that NE has been running...ummm....I mean scoring on opponents..." Oh you just know he wanted to say it, haha.

Nice blue t-shirts with the video camera with the circle/slash over it ("no videocameras") on the front and "Defeat the Belicheat" on the back. I wonder how many fans will be wearing those in the dome.

Regards,
Chris

Something tells me one of those lame blue "T" shirts will make an appearance at the Patriots team meeting the night before the game.......may be about all they need to see for the final piece of motivation.

Oh and um hey.....Good job Chris...

Hey Chris,

Great job. You came off very eloquent and smooth. Definitely TV commentator material!

Good job Chris.

All right, Chris!!!!

I'm dying to see this on You Tube or anywhere. It's so hard with a baby to keep up with all this stuff.:(

What do you have...just curious...I have an eight month old girl and a 4 year old girl...:)

Well done! I feel proud. That t-shirt was so cheesey. Unfortunately for Colts fans those shirts are destined to the same fate as thousands of "Terrible Towels" were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe