PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsCast is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done listening to it E3 ,Great stuff once again :rocker:
Go Pats!

Will listen as soon as I'm out of work!

when I search for patscast on iTunes it doesn't return anything and asks "Did you mean palmcast?"

when I search for patscast on iTunes it doesn't return anything and asks "Did you mean palmcast?"

Patscast.net is the direct link, and try a search on pats cast podcast.

This is the direct link on iTunes, although it's not showing episode 3 yet. I'll go see if I can't figure out what's up. In the mean time, I suggest just going directly to patscast.net

Last edited:
Is it just me, or is the Host ~ is that you, FTW?? ~ fading in and out??

REALLY annoying.

Still...getting to listen to Brother Jay discuss things is well worth the time!! :rocker:

*Editor's Note: Whatever was wrong with the sound seems to've been alleviated by about the half way mark. :)

Gotta sit close to that mike, Brother Foo!! ;)

Pretty funny to listen to Brother Jay evolve, over the case of the recording: He starts off with "I'm nervous...", but about 30 seconds later, he's Waxing Poetic, Full Professorial Game Face Locked + LOADED!! :rocker:

I subscribed and will listen to your podcast ASAFP!

A MUST listen for all fans of the Patriots:rocker:

Is it just me, or is the Host ~ is that you, FTW?? ~ fading in and out??

REALLY annoying.

Still...getting to listen to Brother Jay discuss things is well worth the time!! :rocker:

Yeah, you're totally right... sorry man, was using a new mic. Now that I have that one under my belt, the rest will be better. It's an old-fashioned studio mic, and you really do have to practically swallow those things to be heard, it's pretty crazy. They don't pick up any outside noise though, so they're way better as long as I learn to how to talk into the damn thing :p

When does the "breaking down preseason game 1" podcast come out? ;) :D

Yeah, you're totally right... sorry man, was using a new mic. Now that I have that one under my belt, the rest will be better. It's an old-fashioned studio mic, and you really do have to practically swallow those things to be heard, it's pretty crazy. They don't pick up any outside noise though, so they're way better as long as I learn to how to talk into the damn thing :p

No worries, mate. :cool:

And, indeed: Once you guys got warmed up, it was very smooth.

Thanks for putting that together. Enjoyable and digestible. 30 Minutes of you guys feeding Brother Jay questions and wisely letting him wax poetic was worth more than we get in a MONTH of the Herald and the Pravda...God I WISH that was an exaggeration!! :eek:

Great stuff as always guys

Keep em coming

Do you have an RSS feed for the podcast? I'm on Linux and can't run iTunes.

Do you have an RSS feed for the podcast? I'm on Linux and can't run iTunes.

The have "http://www.patscast.net/feed/" but it only seems to have one episode on it. If they don't update the RSS feed (or have another updated one) it is a deal breaker for me to listen or not.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we taped an episode today, which is online now on iTunes and at patscast.net. If you're bored and have a half hour to kill before tomorrow night's game, I think it's definitely worth a listen, and can be used as a prompt for some things to look for on the field.

Great Job guys! Keep up the good work I really appreciate y'all doing this. Jay your money I am really surprised your not a coach somewhere or on somekind of football show.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft