PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Packers :'Expert' Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it evens out if Talib is out or considerably less than 100%.

Also as Greg Bedard says, Manning falls apart when conditions aren't perfect. It is supposed to be windy and cold in KC tomorrow night. It is going to be in the 20s (feel like the teens) with winds up to 20 MPH. Add the crowd noise and Manning could be one of KC's best defensive weapons.

Good...i just hope KC can score becasue their WRs aren't good and if you shut down charles...you shut down that teams O and while smith is good..he is a game manager...if broncos put up some points...smith will have to answer

Also as Greg Bedard says, Manning falls apart when conditions aren't perfect. It is supposed to be windy and cold in KC tomorrow night. It is going to be in the 20s (feel like the teens) with winds up to 20 MPH. Add the crowd noise and Manning could be one of KC's best defensive weapons.
True but frankly, I need to see KC beat them to actually believe they can. KC plays conservative when playing the broncos. Last yr IIRC they blew a 2 TD lead or something at home. I dont trust them mentally .

I truly think the Packer beat us, and by a couple of TDs. After that we get back on track and make a run to the Superbowl.

True but frankly, I need to see KC beat them to actually believe they can. KC plays conservative when playing the broncos. Last yr IIRC they blew a 2 TD lead or something at home. I dont trust them mentally .

I don't either. Smith can't win in a shootout if it comes down to it. He has to weapons outside of charles and kelce

Tomorrow night looks to be a night of whoever has the better running game has the advantage. And that goes to KC.
Yeah, that forecast is NOT good for Peyton.

I know...that's what i was saying he picked colts and denver
I think he picked the pats to beat denver. No way he would pick the broncos on a night he and all past SB winners were honored.

I don't either. Smith can't win in a shootout if it comes down to it. He has to weapons outside of charles and kelce
The freaking raiders moved the ball down the field on a 8 min drive on the chiefs. Granted , it was a thursday night and road game and all that . Broncos will get their points . Chiefs need a turnover or two to have a chance.

The freaking raiders moved the ball down the field on a 8 min drive on the chiefs. Granted , it was a thursday night and road game and all that . Broncos will get their points . Chiefs need a turnover or two to have a chance.

They will need some INTs or TO to win i agree

If the Chiefs can score 24 or more points, they win this game. The Broncos don't score more than 20-24 points on the road. If it is windy and cold, I think it could be under 20. The Broncos are an average offense on the road and the last time they were average in a dome not in the KC winter.

The Broncos at home are a top team. The Broncos on the road are average at best. And that is generous considering they are 2-3 on the road and their only two road wins are against two of the worst teams in the league (Raiders, Jets).

And Thursday night games are flukey. We have seen it time and time again. Short weeks with no practices. Look how the Pats almost lost to the Jets on Thursday night.

And if the Chiefs need a turnover to win, the good news is Manning turns the ball over a lot on the road.

Last edited:
I think anything is possible tomorrow, from the Pats blowing out the Packers to the Packers blowing out the Pats.

That said, I'm guessing that Green Bay hopes Rodgers fares better than he did the last time the Pats came to Lambeau. :eek:

Is Lambeau loud? I feel like it isn't.

If the Chiefs can score 24 or more points, they win this game. The Broncos don't score more than 20-24 points on the road. If it is windy and cold, I think it could be under 20. The Broncos are an average offense on the road and the last time they were average in a dome not in the KC winter.

The Broncos at home are a top team. The Broncos on the road are average at best. And that is generous considering they are 2-3 on the road and their only two road wins are against two of the worst teams in the league (Raiders, Jets).

And Thursday night games are flukey. We have seen it time and time again. Short weeks with no practices. Look how the Pats almost lost to the Jets on Thursday night.

And if the Chiefs need a turnover to win, the good news is Manning turns the ball over a lot on the road.
The forecast is a low of 16, with the wind at 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph. Frozen ducks.

I don't think the KC O can score 24 vs them. will need a D TD or ST

• Agree
Reactions: SVN
I concur with those who believe KC isn't set up well to win against Denver. KC's O just isn't potent enough to put the kind of points up necessary to change the complexion of the game/funnel Denver out of their comfort zone.
KC wins this game is they pull a St Louis: Keep Denver largely off the scoreboard. If not I don't like KC's chances at all.

The problem with the Chiefs defense is that they are extremely dependent on their pass rush. As we all know, you don't beat Peyton Manning with a pass rush. You beat him with excellent coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back