PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Packers :'Expert' Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
People seem to forget that the Chiefs were a fourth and goal on the two yard line from tying the game and sending it to overtime in Denver on a beautiful day in September in a game where Jamaal Charles went out of the game early in the first quarter. The game ended 24-17 which is the lowest amount of points that the Broncos have scored in Denver this year (and the Broncos only scored 3 points in the second half of that game).

Also, the Chiefs have a very good receiving TE where the Broncos can't cover TEs. I think the Chiefs match up against the Broncos better than people think especially since the Broncos may be forced to run a lot where they really don't have legitimate RBs and their o-line sucks at run blocking against a great d-line.

Last edited:
The problem with the Chiefs defense is that they are extremely dependent on their pass rush. As we all know, you don't beat Peyton Manning with a pass rush. You beat him with excellent coverage.

And we know from experience, you can beat Manning by daring him to run in the wind and cold no matter what your defense is like. The Chiefs can pull a page out of the Patriots play book and only put 4-5 in the box and Manning will hand off because he doesn't trust himself in the wind or cold.

his arm will be warmed up with about 5 min left in the game

Yes, Manning is so dangerous handing off the ball with a warmed up arm in the fourth.

If it is winding, the temperature of his arm won't matter much when his ducks float in the wind. He isn't going get increased arm strength than what he already has in the fourth quarter.

Seriously, why are you always negative and expect everything to go bad against the Pats?

Yes, Manning is so dangerous handing off the ball with a warmed up arm in the fourth.

If it is winding, the temperature of his arm won't matter much when his ducks float in the wind. He isn't going get increased arm strength than what he already has in the fourth quarter.

Seriously, why are you always negative and expect everything to go bad against the Pats?

my comment meant his arm won't be good in this game...the reason i said it won't be warmed up till the 4th due to it being cold out.....a knock on manning...you know becasue he doesn't have a great arm anymore..but you took it in the other direction to try and start this argument that i won't bite on

Sorry if thinking DEN will win the game is negative to you. KC will win.....are you happy now? How dare i think DEN wins this game....

The problem with the Chiefs defense is that they are extremely dependent on their pass rush. As we all know, you don't beat Peyton Manning with a pass rush. You beat him with excellent coverage.

NYJ and StL both did serious damage to Denver with pass rushes, you could add NE to that list as well, though they obviously have a good secondary as well.

I truly think the Packer beat us, and by a couple of TDs. After that we get back on track and make a run to the Superbowl.
I actually think it'll be the other way around - NE wins by 2 TDs.

NYJ and StL both did serious damage to Denver with pass rushes, you could add NE to that list as well, though they obviously have a good secondary as well.

Only 3 experts on ESPN are picking the Chiefs. All 6 NFL guys are picking Broncos

This is this guys blurb on pats/GB

The game of the week features the two highest-scoring teams in the NFL. It also features the most combined career touchdown passes (603) between two starting quarterbacks playing against each other for the first time. And here's another impressive stat: Rodgers has thrown 29 touchdown passes at home since his last interception.

The key to me is for the Pack to attack the Patriots on the ground. Eddie Lacy's 25 carries last week represented the first time he's received more than 17 totes all season. Also, keep in mind that Darrelle Revis will probably be assigned to Randall Cobb, while Brandon Browner will get some help with Jordy Nelson. It's a formula that means this contest might be a little more about the running games, and slightly less about the famous quarterbacks. #NEvsGB

Key is to stop Lacy IMO as well

How is the Denver OLine? Still piecing together? Could we see a repeat of our game? As in a young Oline

Only 3 experts on ESPN are picking the Chiefs. All 6 NFL guys are picking Broncos

This is this guys blurb on pats/GB

Key is to stop Lacy IMO as well
The NFL guys picks are just another reflection of the league/network adoration of America's Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back