PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats to honor three-time Super Bowl champions during Broncos game

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourierSeries

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
The New England Patriots won a trio of Super Bowls from 2001 through 2004. On Sunday, the organization will commemorate the 10-year anniversary of the most recent title-winning team — while facing the quarterback they vanquished on the way to winning two of them.

Yes, as the Pats welcome Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning to town, New England also will reunite 18 of the 22 players who won three Super Bowl championships.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-bowl-champions-during-broncos-game/#comments

I love it. Rub it in Peyton's large forehead.

Brady > Manning

They always seem to do this for big games. I can only recall them losing one in the last handful of years after a halftime ceremony of some sort.

Maybe they can give Paxton a workout while he's here.

If you'd asked me of the 20 guys no longer playing, how many were coaching, I might have guessed a little higher than 3.

If you'd asked me of the 3 guys, who was coaching, I'd certainly have guessed Vrabel and Izzo (more than guessed, actually).

Klemm, on the other hand, is somebody I never think about at all, except occasionally when we're assessing BB's draft prowess.

Who are the 4 that we need to go and kidnap and haul to Foxboro to be a part of the festivities???

Who are the 4 that we need to go and kidnap and haul to Foxboro to be a part of the festivities???
Absent will be Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri, Giants assistant coach Larry Izzo, Texans assistant coach Mike Vrabel, and UCLA assistant coach Adrian Klemm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrian_Klemm

Apparently, Adrian Klemm is an elite collegiate recruiter. Either that, or he excels at self-promotion.

Following the 2010 season, Klemm was named the top non-BCS AQ Recruiter in the nation by Rivals.com, and was further recognized by the outlet as one of the top 25 recruiters in the country overall. Fox Sports/Scout.com also named him the 2010 Conference USA Recruiter of the Year.... was named the Pac-12 Recruiter of the Year by 24/7 Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back