PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats re-sign WR Jeremy Ebert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Ebert improved since the pre-season? He sure could not catch then - I assume he is better now. Anyway, he is still better than Branch.

By what measure exactly? Age? That doesn't say much in terms of what happens on the field.

Branch gets ragged on a lot but he contributed. Brady would look to him and he made some plays in some tough situations.

Last edited:
By what measure exactly? Age? That doesn't say much in terms of what happens on the field.

Branch gets ragged on a lot but he contributed. Brady would look to him and he made some plays in some tough situations.

OK - how did he contribute? I have watched every game, but perhaps I blinked.

This guy had a ridiculous combine.He has speed but so did Chad Jackson:rolleyes:I for once would love to have a wr in the draft that can actually grasp this offense.Even LLoyd has been kind of dissapointing.He could contribute alot more.

OK - how did he contribute? I have watched every game, but perhaps I blinked.

You haven't seen Branch contribute in his time here? You must not have been paying attention and missed the 10 touchdowns he combined for in 2010 and 2011. He didn't do much this year but his workload was drastically reduced with Lloyd taking his spot.

He also had some keys plays in the 37-31 win over the Bills. Nothing flashy but he moved the ball.

He has important assets that a lot of WR the Patriots have brought in over the years don't have: chemistry with Brady and an in-depth knowledge of the system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference