PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it this way: Which team will still draw fans even when they stink? We've seen the B'S and Celtics struggle attendance wise when they aren't good. Red Sox still sold out most games in 2014 and 2015. Would the Patriots sellout every game if they went 2-14, 3-13-, or 4-12 for a few seasons consecutively? Who knows.

Boston Ranked Second-Best City for Basketball Fans

This study is amazing. I know the NBA is the lowest rated sport in Boston (strictly in terms of local coverage and ratings) but we have some of the most engaged basketball fans in the country.

I need to go to a Cs game and show my support. I've been slacking waaay too long :D

BLEED GREEN!

I look at it this way: Which team will still draw fans even when they stink? We've seen the B'S and Celtics struggle attendance wise when they aren't good. Red Sox still sold out most games in 2014 and 2015. Would the Patriots sellout every game if they went 2-14, 3-13-, or 4-12 for a few seasons consecutively? Who knows.

Sox weren't selling out games in 2014/2015. Even this year, there were plenty of seats available.

Sox are still popular, but its not even remotely close to what it was. Pats are just a juggernaut on and off the field. That was bound to happen after these past 16+ years of dominance.

The only realistic thing that can kill the Pats fandom are fans growing tired of the bs politics of the NFL, which is highly possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick