PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Inactives: Warren, Light, Green, Taylor, Morris, Springs, Ohrnberger, Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats Inactives: Warren, Light, Green, Taylor, Morris, Springs, Ohrnberger, Alexan

Warren is a dinged 2 down player and with good subbing opportunities rare vs. Colts, should be ok. Look for Vince to move around a bit tonight.

Should be an interesting plot line.

Re: Pats Inactives: Warren, Light, Green, Taylor, Morris, Springs, Ohrnberger, Alexan

The DL is the issue. All the rest is good news.

The options to play with Wilfork and Wright (depending on formation) are
Pryor
Burgess
Banta-Cain
Thomas
Brace

I expect to see some of Wilfork at DE as we did last game.

You are counting on Brace to be a factor tonight?

God help us

Warren out? This game could be really ugly /

Warren is a surprise... our depth will show tonite...

God help us

“God places the heaviest burden on those who can carry its weight.”

-Reggie White :)

We don't need help from god... we have Bill Belichick. :D

We don't need help from god... we have Bill Belichick. :D

I dunno man....I always thought he played center :p

Last edited:

To think we're going 3-4 or 4-3... forget it... truth is that vs Colts we'll be going heavy backfield. Chung-Sanders instead of a DL... more of a 3-3-5

Reiss reports the Pats are warming up with Wright and Wilfork at DE and Pryor at NT.

Reiss reports the Pats are warming up with Wright and Wilfork at DE and Pryor at NT.

I thought that the Pats were going with mostly with a big nickel and dime all night, but by my count only 4 active BIG D-linemen in Wilfork, Wright, Pryor and Brace?

Here is hoping they don't need many short yardage defensive packages...

Last edited:
Re: Pats Inactives: Warren, Green, Taylor, Morris, Springs, Ohrnberger, Alexander

Springs?? Looks like a big night for whomever Wheatley is covering!

Fixed it for you. ;)

This is a very do-able list of injuries. Very glad to see Koppen and Edelman back in the line-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back