PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Hotel Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ispep Aloc

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello Pats Fans,

Quick Question. I'm a Pats fan living in Chicago and am travelling to Green Bay to see my team beat up on the Pack. Does anyone know where the Pats might be staying that weekend? I would love to get a chance to meet and greet with some of the players.

Ispep Aloc said:
Hello Pats Fans,

Quick Question. I'm a Pats fan living in Chicago and am travelling to Green Bay to see my team beat up on the Pack. Does anyone know where the Pats might be staying that weekend? I would love to get a chance to meet and greet with some of the players.
To early to tell. Try tracking where they stay at other road games before the Packers game and that might give you a trend of where the personnel department puts there players.

This gets asked every year at Patriots.com, and they always say that for obvious reasons the team keeps the location confidential.

PS, four of us are flying to Green Bay for that game from Boston.

Last edited:
I'm going as well with a crew of 4. We reserved 2 rooms at the Radisson in Appleton in April (we literally got some of the last rooms). I have since found out that it is the official Patriots host hotel. I don't know what that means ? I don't think the team is staying there although the Packers stay at the Radisson in Green Bay. I booked it because Vince Lombardi's restaraunt is in the hotel. We should have a crew meet up saturday night at the bar. BTW I think it might be a good idea to have a seperate tailgate forum so people can share ideas on tickets, tailgates and road trips. I am a new member and I suggested it to a Mod but it might carry more weight if other guys suggest it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ispep Aloc said:
Hello Pats Fans,

The team will never disclose that information but you might have better luck if you seek it in a round-about kind of way. For instance, find out where the people who travel with the Patriots are staying.

Who travels with the Patriots?

The beat writers.....

That's how I'd go about it.

Yeah, that's the ticket - just call up likely hotels and say your Ronald Borges and need to confirm your reservation.

R

Working in hotel management for one of the large hotel companies, I can tell you that hotels are generally very sensative to giving out team information. In addition, the choice of where they stay has a lot to do with the contract the hotels offer, which can change year to year. Just because a team stays in x hotel chain in this city doesn't mean they're going to stay in the same chain in another city. Also keep in mind that unlike baseball, football teams have very little free time on road trips, as their schedules are very regimented.

If you are able to see a few players it will litterly be for a minute or two, most likely as they are getting on bus with crowd control. If I were to guess where they're going to stay, I'd look at where the majority of other teams stay in that city as that's a good indication that the hotel is going after that market segment. The Providence Marriott is a good example. Just my 2 cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents