PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats fan rejects ESPN's request for video of Brady throwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Any reason why?

This could be a reason:

roger-goodell-hack.jpg

If the NYJFL*s own account could be hacked, Tommy's certainly could. And, unlike Facebook, tons of fake Tom Brady accounts could be made (hell tons exist now; for example "Tom Brady's Ego) and someone could say something to incriminate him. And we know how ****dell and his 32 minions act over incidents...a hot mess.

I simply lack the Vocabulary to describe such incalculable Greatness.

Welcome to Immortality, Brother Billy.
beer.gif

Brady destroyed his Twitter account along with his phone. 4 more games suspended.
Lol may as well start that as a rumor. Court would probably run with it, proved there was no Twitter account but, deemed irrelevant.

Tom is supposedly a very private guy. I'm not sure what use he would have with Twitter. He uses Facebook for his occasional public statements.
I set up a Twitter account back in 2008 and still have yet to use it because I can't figure out what I would ever want to tweet!

You don't realize, Twitter is fine as a way to follow notable people you may be interested in. I've had an account for 5 years, only 12 tweets and zero followers. I follow notable authors, scientists and a few athletes and sports writers ( very few).

I do appreciate the Twit posting here on Patsfans by followers. Those are the only postings I care enough about to spend time on. Thanks, folks.

I do appreciate the Twit posting here on Patsfans by followers. Those are the only postings I care enough about to spend time on. Thanks, folks.
Ian needs to incorporate snapfaces next. The Celtics' Terry Rozier's is great. Out making it rain in strip clubs while hitting a bong.

Say what now?
Kid posting dumb things on social media. Can look up the vid if you want to. It's quite the uh scene lol. Can't imagine Brad and Danny are impressed. I'm sure plenty of guys do stuff like that they just keep it on the down low.

I haven't been the biggest supporter of the all of the conspiracies that are out there.

But this strikes a chord with me that's oddly extremely satisfying.

You don't realize, Twitter is fine as a way to follow notable people you may be interested in. I've had an account for 5 years, only 12 tweets and zero followers. I follow notable authors, scientists and a few athletes and sports writers ( very few).
put deplorable in front of your name and you will triple the followers you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents