Pats Donks week 13 game on NFLN Mon 1/13 9-11 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlainOldEd

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Maybe I'll pick it up at 10..... :rolleyes:

We were moving the ball with ease until Ridleys fumble on the opening drive.

I had forgotten that the Donks first drive sucked and the Pats were driving well until the Ridley Fumble-6.

Watching games from before Gronk got injured just makes me mad.

That was my thinking exactly, why relive that half. but, it'd be nice to see Gronk again too.

It's easier to watch when you know the outcome. I'm trying to focus on what we did well on D instead of the turnovers.

Ha! Collinsworth called Blount "Cory Blount".... I can see that!

Yes, the Patriots were moving the ball alright against the Broncos even when they had DRC in the game, despite what you might read on Donkey forums this week. I remember watching this game live and thinking the whole time, even when they were down by 17 and 24, "just put one full drive together without a turnover and it's a game."

Vereen seems like he's always open on 3rd down. It's just a matter of him catching the ball.

Vereen seems like he's always open on 3rd down. It's just a matter of him catching the ball.
He runs a good route, but can't seem to catch the over the head throws (in this game or the last one). Those should be his bread and butter trip down the sideline.

And a little heralded play. Brady throws and interception that got a denver DB hurt.

EDIT: Cromartie

Forgot that the Patriots were called for OPI when Amendola just brushed by a Denver defender, and Gronk was already wide open.

Amazing they were flagged there after Denver was running that all game.

He runs a good route, but can't seem to catch the over the head throws (in this game or the last one). Those should be his bread and butter trip down the sideline.

We need to give him a break. It was raining and it might have gotten into his eyes.

Forgot that the Patriots were called for OPI when Amendola just brushed by a Denver defender, and Gronk was already wide open.

Amazing they were flagged there after Denver was running that all game.

And Amendola got away with a big one a bit later on a completion up the left sideline to Gronk.

Anyone else see that scroll on the bottom that said "SF: First team to make it to three consecutive champions games since the Eagles (01-04)"

uhh, technically the Pats were the first team to do it since the Eagles when they beat the Colts on Saturday.

Anyone else see that scroll on the bottom that said "SF: First team to make it to three consecutive champions games since the Eagles (01-04)"

uhh, technically the Pats were the first team to do it since the Eagles when they beat the Colts on Saturday.

Did it say NFC?

And a little heralded play. Brady throws and interception that got a denver DB hurt.

EDIT: Cromartie

Yup, he made a greedy dive for a ball that no one could catch as time ran out, and jammed his shoulder, right?

Not watching, but just saw this:

Field Yates ‏@FieldYates 15m
Rewatching NE-DEN from Week 12. Example of how teams have changed: Pats, facing 2nd & G from 1, bring in Bolden -- not Blount -- for TD run.

So true.

The scroll also mentions how Sea isn't allowing ticket sales to CA residents, but n mention of how the Donks are doing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes