PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats beat themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your rationalization is what, Holmes?
Holmes thats so 80's, and you think that its kool or what ever trolls think. Time for you to go back to jets insider or where ever you came from. Or just plain tug your noodle

Homers just can't admit that Sanchez via the bootleg-playaction killed us. The defense didn't adjust and Butler was not as bad as most are saying. I can't believe the PI that Edwards got away with in that game. It would be called a majority of the time.

The offense did baffle me because they moved away from their bread and butter and kept forcing it to Moss. That's not how this offense works. Welker/Edelman are the wear and tear on the defense and Moss is the knockout blow. It was like a prize fighter only throwing right hooks and uppercuts for the whole second half of the fight. Can't blame the Jets for stupidity or lack of patience. They kicked are butts.

this game is squarley on the pats and the coaching staff.. could not adjust, and the forcing to moss when Hernadez was beating them underneath sucks.. poor game plan today..

that's why I said the Pats beat themselves

This thread title is beyond me. I can't sleep at 2 in the morning.

Yeah, they get shut out in the 2nd half in The Meadowlands for the 2nd straight year and somebody thinks they beat themselves.

Yuh, shur.

and btw, that The Jets Suck thread with the 25 K hits has always irked me. You woulda never seen that over here between 2001-07. Thread title looks like a whole lotta false bravado, regardless of any truth residing inside. Ya gotta be able to decipher initial outward image better, or else the inner content looks weaker as a result. A better title coulda been chosen, like "Tell Us Why The Jets Are Overrated". The Jets Suck looks like somebody's paying too much worrisome attention.

To tell you the truth, I'd expect something like a Pats Suck thread on a Jets board over the last couple of years, not the other way around.

I can handle the loss. I can't take our fans sounding like Steelers/ Colts/ Chargers fans from 2001-07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes