PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats accused of using remote control footballs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iverson

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Holy crap! I can't believe how far they are taking this!

"NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is investigating reports that the New England Patriots implanted electronic devices inside the footballs used during the 2004 AFC Championship game, allowing team personnel to alter the path of the ball on critical plays. The electronic device in question, known as a high frequency spherical modulation coordinator (HF-SMC), emits a high frequency wave that sends a remote signal to the implanted chip inside the football. It is speculated that the Patriots used this technology to alter the trajectory of a number of Colts' passes. An anonymous source from within the 2004 Patriots staff has confirmed that Bill Belichick ordered one his his assistants to to use the HF-SMC during the 2004 AFC Championship to direct the path of Peyton Manning's passes into the hands of Rodney Harrison and Ty Law. Roger Goodell is demanding that the Belichick turn over all HF-SMCs and related notes or face further disciplinary action."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/story?page=mortensen/0789779

Last edited:
OK, I think that's enough now :)

A good....LOL....LOL

"NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is investigating reports that the New England Patriots implanted electronic devices inside the footballs used during the 2004 AFC Championship game, allowing team personnel to alter the path of the ball on critical plays. The electronic device in question, known as a high frequency spherical modulation coordinator (HF-SMC), emits a high frequency wave that sends a remote signal to the implanted chip inside the football. It is speculated that the Patriots used this technology to alter the trajectory of a number of Colts' passes. An anonymous source from within the 2004 Patriots staff has confirmed that Bill Belichick ordered one his his assistants to to use the HF-SMC during the 2004 AFC Championship to direct the path of Peyton Manning's passes into the hands of Rodney Harrison and Ty Law. Roger Goodell is demanding that the Belichick turn over all HF-SMCs and related notes or face further disciplinary action."

AHHAHAH.. Nice one.

Yaaaaa Riiiiight!

With the link I thought they were serious...:rolleyes:
404...clever though.

Breaking news....Tom Brady is actually a robot! The real Tom Brady is frozen in time in the same toomb/room as walt disney. This proves that the pats are all a bunch of cheaters!

I've also read several reports that has San Diego wanting the NFL to look into some occurences during the game. It seems that on more than one play players from the Patriots prevented Charger WRs from catching passes and in two instances a Patriot defender actually took the ball out of the air and kept it for himself. I hear that Turner is furious that Adalius Thomas was not flagged for a delay-of-game penalty because after he took the ball, he actually ran down the field with it, preventing the Chargers from going into a hurry-up offense.

Let's hope nothing becomes of this.

I've also read several reports that has San Diego wanting the NFL to look into some occurences during the game. It seems that on more than one play players from the Patriots prevented Charger WRs from catching passes and in two instances a Patriot defender actually took the ball out of the air and kept it for himself. I hear that Turner is furious that Adalius Thomas was not flagged for a delay-of-game penalty because after he took the ball, he actually ran down the field with it, preventing the Chargers from going into a hurry-up offense.

Let's hope nothing becomes of this.

That's brilliant :singing:

:rofl: :rofl:

Thread of the day...

Also, now we know why Brady checked the ball after that sole, off-target, wobbling duck to Stallworth.

the thing is..there are a few "very intelligent " sports writers who just might run with this

the thing is..there are a few "very intelligent " sports writers who just might run with this
LMAO, PFT will have "sources" on this soon . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes