PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Sh*tsburgh Squeelers Game Day thread (LET'S GOOOO!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand the weak play calling at the end of games. Drive all game, then go a guaranteed 3 and out running 3 Straight plays. I HATE it

7565499.jpg
What's wrong with asking.

God I miss Corey Dillon and the OL that blocked for him .....anyone here old enough to remember those days?! ....game was over ....when clock killin' Dillon got in there at the end of the game!!!

give them those 5 yarders all day.....

Very sloppy game from the Patriots today. Right now, I just want to get this game over and done with and come out with the W.

Great tackle by Hightower.

When are the refs going to call holding on the Pittsburgh O-Line? They are straight tackling the NE rushers.

So is it not holding when thier o lineman slings our d lineman to the ground? Can some one please clarify?

Not pretty but you do whateva it takes to get the w. This defense' still a big concern despite the 16 points allowed thus far.

Very sloppy game from the Patriots today. Right now, I just want to get this game over and done with and come out with the W.
Without any injuries

God I miss Corey Dillon and the OL that blocked for him .....anyone here old enough to remember those days?! ....game was over ....when clock killin' Dillon got in there at the end of the game!!!

I kiss Antwan Smith...what a running back :/

Blount did fine....last I remember, Dillon got buttf*cked by the steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents