PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots vs. Sh*tsburgh Squeelers Game Day thread (LET'S GOOOO!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jones even has any dirt on his uniform.

Why does that surprise you? We've been rushing 3 all game and dropping everyone else back to prevent their playmakers from making a big play and keep them out of the end zone. I'd say that was a pretty successful strategy today, considering they only surrendered 1 TD.

This team did enough to win against a team that had no right to be in the game with all their injuries. Undisciplined play with dropped passes poor tackling terrible special teams play all the way around. Played with no sense of urgency. Had they played this game against a healthy Steeler team it would not be pretty. Poor performance all the way around

Not in terms of points against. They are still at the very top

Yes because points a
Our defensive line has been getting brutalized in the 4th quarter, the Steelers offensive line is throwing guys this way and that, almost at will.. granted the Pats have only been rushing 3-4 and dropping everyone else back into coverage, but I would expect someone to win a 1 on 1 at some point and nobody on the dline has yet

Malcom Brown to me has been such a dissapointment.

This team did enough to win against a team that had no right to be in the game with all their injuries. Undisciplined play with dropped passes poor tackling terrible special teams play all the way around. Played with no sense of urgency. Had they played this game against a healthy Steeler team it would not be pretty. Poor performance all the way around
turnovers too

Why does that surprise you? We've been rushing 3 all game and dropping everyone else back to prevent their playmakers from making a big play and keep them out of the end zone. I'd say that was a pretty successful strategy today, considering they only surrendered 1 TD.
But but the "eye test"

dont let them score and have an on sides chance
Isn't this amazing that we are having to be WORRIED nearly every play that our D can hold and /or keep them to 3......so we can edge out a win.....not very encouraging view of our D right now!!! Come on BB!

Gotta wonder how much is because they relaxed knowing the Steelers aren't healthy

Clock management ??

It does no matter whether you are facing Landry or roethlisberger really?

Ben has been proven to be lacking vs the Patriots. Probably could be wrong, but he could of thrown 2 or 3 picks for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes