PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp- Tuesday August 16th

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Looking forward to the joint practice today with Carolina. Should be in pads and very telling!!!

We also need to get down to 85 players by 4:00pm today....we're at 87 now.

As always, we've got you covered here!!!!

Last edited:

I only saw the one mention (from Reiss) that Williams was hurt at all, so things escalated quickly there. Would make sense if he and Stueber were the two moves to get to 85.

Now this is the biggest thing yet this season.

OL is undeniably #1 focus, but... I really want to see our CBs against other guys, especially Mills. I hope I see some good reports on him, to ease my concerns for this season. Darnold and Mayfield are better than your average Pre-season QB

Also, thanks @ashley1992 and @Zuma for keeping these well updated

Last edited:
Not good. Always tough to see players get injured in TC

Doesn’t matter. He wasn’t going to make the team anyway. The thing that sucks is that he’ll be put on IR and we have to go through this same process with him next year of deciding whether he’ll make the team

Doesn’t matter. He wasn’t going to make the team anyway. The thing that sucks is that he’ll be put on IR and we have to go through this same process with him next year of deciding whether he’ll make the team
The good news is that his contract is done at the end of this year, so he's going to be a free agent next year to sign where he wants.

Last edited:

I only saw the one mention (from Reiss) that Williams was hurt at all, so things escalated quickly there. Would make sense if he and Stueber were the two moves to get to 85.

I doubt Stueber will be one of today’s transactions. At this point, players have to be submitted to waivers before reverting to a nonactive list, and the Pats might not want to lose a drafted player by having him claimed by another team.

Lol i wasn't necessarily referring to him making the team or not. Just the injury aspect of it sucks

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back