Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 2m2 minutes ago
Ben Volin retweeted BostonPJ

No, there is no change in his status

Ben Volin added,

BostonPJ @RobJohnson1145
@BenVolin Hey Ben, Mike Kensil is no longer on NFL Operations website. Think he got canned?

Some air-tight Ben Volin google searchin'.

Garoppolo throwing to WRs. Alternating 1-on-1 drill, DBs rotating. Brown with tight coverage on Edelman

Derek Havens ‏@PatriotsHaven 5s5 seconds ago
Team doing punt return drills. Edelman, Amendola and Tarell Brown getting reps as returner. Brady throwing to Gronk, Chandler and Dobson.

Smooth Roast is getting some PR reps, that's interesting. Also good to see Brady adding Dobson into his side sessions with the twin towers.

Love it, keep it coming guys. I think our secondary will be above average, maybe not great, but above average. They will get challenged everyday by super quick receivers in Edelman and Amendola, and big beasts like Gronk and Chandler. This will help them immensely in my opinion.

To quote Homer Simpson....... Mmm Donuts, but replace Donuts with Dobson, and you'll understand how I feel about the camp Dobson is having so far. I loved Dobson in college, and thought he'd be a great fit for our offense. I'm keeping the hope alive. Go get em Dobson !

To quote Homer Simpson....... Mmm Donuts, but replace Donuts with Dobson, and you'll understand how I feel about the camp Dobson is having so far. I loved Dobson in college, and thought he'd be a great fit for our offense. I'm keeping the hope alive. Go get em Dobson !
Only been a few days, but Dobson is having a strong camp so far, it seems.

#Patriots running with a first-team OL of Solder-Mason-Stork-Jackson-Vollmer. Cameron Fleming running as 6th OL and second-team RT.

Dan Hope

Stork holding his own against Malcom Brown in goal line

Steve Balestrieri

Meanwhile...

I think they'd be a more explosive offense with Fitzpatrick, he had his best seasons in Buffalo with Chan Gailey as his head coach. Well Gailey has brought the same offense to NY as the Jets OC. That being said, I'm rooting for Smith to win the QB battle ;)

I think for the offense, the best-case-scenario is all 3 of these happening:

1. Scott Chandler integrates well and combines with Gronk to become a serious 2TE threat.
2. Dobson emerges and becomes a legitimate threat on the outside.
3. One of the handful of potential third-down backs emerges.

1 seems to definitely be happening and 2 appears to be on its way. Haven't heard much about 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back