PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Reportedly Looking To Make Another Offensive Coaching Hire (Andy ****erson for OL)

I wonder if ****erson and McVay had a code word for Cole Strange pick ?

I wonder if ****erson and McVay had a code word for Cole Strange pick ?
“Outsmarted” because them not drafting well on the line nearly got Stafford killed in 2022-2023.

You never know how these hirings are gonna work out. I feel confident in the Covington hiring because he is familiar and the defense is basically the same so far.

Not overly thrilled with the Van Pelt oc hire but I think that is the uncertainty of not knowing a whole lot about him. I like he how he brings a west coast system into play though. Lets see how it plays out.

Certainly have my doubts on Springer as special teams coach. The Rams ranked 32nd
In special teams. How much blame is on his superior remains to be seen. Dead last by a country mile.

Would like to see ****erson brought in. He did a good job in Seattle.

You never know how these hirings are gonna work out. I feel confident in the Covington hiring because he is familiar and the defense is basically the same so far.

Not overly thrilled with the Van Pelt oc hire but I think that is the uncertainty of not knowing a whole lot about him. I like he how he brings a west coast system into play though. Lets see how it plays out.

Certainly have my doubts on Springer as special teams coach. The Rams ranked 32nd
In special teams. How much blame is on his superior remains to be seen. Dead last by a country mile.

Would like to see ****erson brought in. He did a good job in Seattle.

When Springer was first hired, I broke out where the 2 major deficits were on the Rams Special Teams. It was almost entirely on the ability of the players as it was their Field Goal Unit and their Punt Coverage. The FG issues stemmed from 2 different kickers and their coverage was horrible.

With Board, Elliss, Schooler, Cardona and Baringer, I think that the Punt coverage has a solid base for the Pats.. Yes, the other 6 players will make a huge difference. It will be interesting to see who is the Personal Protector on Punt units if neither Cody Davis nor Dugger are re-signed.

For the Pats on Field goal, it rests on Ryland's shoulders.. Literally and figuratively. If he can get his confidence back, he's got the ability to be a fantastic kicker on FGs and on kick-offs.

For the Pats on Field goal, it rests on Ryland's shoulders.. Literally and figuratively. If he can get his confidence back, he's got the ability to be a fantastic kicker on FGs and on kick-offs.

OR instead of relying on a kid who was DEAD LAST in FG percentage in the NFL of kickers with at least 20 attempts, we could just sign a veteran Free agent kicker. This is not who you want to "rest" the success of your special teams on. It's time to move on from both BB and his mistakes in the draft as well.

Browns also targeting ****erson after losing their OL coach to Titans.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back