PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots Re-Sign WR Reagor on a one-year deal

But even when he was in Minn and Philly with Cousins and Hurts throwing him passes, he still only caught 57-60%

Don’t get me wrong Reagor has been a bust over his NFL career, but we are talking about a really low cost player who is just going to fight for a roster spot. I just don’t see any harm in it.

Don’t get me wrong Reagor has been a bust over his NFL career, but we are talking about a really low cost player who is just going to fight for a roster spot. I just don’t see any harm in it.
Exactly ...we need to sign 53 players and we need to burn at least 75 million of the available 100 odd million in cap this year . Better to burn on max number of players to see who are the ones who will provide value next year.

Exactly ...we need to sign 53 players and we need to burn at least 75 million of the available 100 odd million in cap this year . Better to burn on max number of players to see who are the ones who will provide value next year.

I think they have a great opportunity in this free agency to build a great foundation. As each day of free agency goes by the costs go down. The Patriots have already dealt with a number of positions that were of concern going into this free agency, QB, TE, OT, RB, they have strengthened their depth and they probably have over 50 million left in cap space, There are still many good players available, and that will get deeper with the coming cap cuts. The Patriots are going to be able to go after many of these players as the resources of other teams are diminishing, but they also need to keep in mind that they are going to need a strong free agency next offseason as well to really start rounding out the team, they won 4 games, it’s not all going to get done in one free agency

I think they have a great opportunity in this free agency to build a great foundation. As each day of free agency goes by the costs go down. The Patriots have already dealt with a number of positions that were of concern going into this free agency, QB, TE, OT, RB, they have strengthened their depth and they probably have over 50 million left in cap space, There are still many good players available, and that will get deeper with the coming cap cuts. The Patriots are going to be able to go after many of these players as the resources of other teams are diminishing, but they also need to keep in mind that they are going to need a strong free agency next offseason as well to really start rounding out the team, they won 4 games, it’s not all going to get done in one free agency
Agree. We can start the big splashy signings once we have our qb and have rounded off our bases like texans or packers.

Can't believe packers were able to turn around from over cap spending to contention and to bolstering their team in less than 2 years.

Shows how bad Bill has been . Should probably have been let go in 2022. 1 year too late.

Agree. We can start the big splashy signings once we have our qb and have rounded off our bases like texans or packers.

Can't believe packers were able to turn around from over cap spending to contention and to bolstering their team in less than 2 years.

Shows how bad Bill has been . Should probably have been let go in 2022. 1 year too late.

I agree. What convinced me it was time for Bill to go was that I didn’t want him making the calls on the roster, free agency, and the draft: I still think he’s the best game strategist of all time, and a really good in game coach, but I’m glad Wolf is making the personnel decisions.

I agree. What convinced me it was time for Bill to go was that I didn’t want him making the calls on the roster, free agency, and the draft: I still think he’s the best game strategist of all time, and a really good in game coach, but I’m glad Wolf is making the personnel decisions.
On the defense yes Bill was great . On offense I think we were carried in great part by Brady and scar and a stable OC in McDaniels and Weiss. Without them, bill appeared clueless all around on offense from drafting, free agency to ingame adjustments. It was fun while it lasted. Last 4 years were terrible and I would say cam year was actually interesting amongst the 4 drab years.

2023 was probably the worst and I got to go to my first pats game and that was the dallas massacre . Couldn't wait to get out.

Hopefully this year is more eventful and springs some pleasant surprises..

Sort of felt like he came on late, but I guess I remembered it differently. To your point, it was pretty bad. 5/15 over the last six games, including 2/9 over the final two weeks. :notsaying:

Yeah I thought at times he played ok..maybe I’m wrong. He’s only 25…has time to improve.

Sort of felt like he came on late, but I guess I remembered it differently. To your point, it was pretty bad. 5/15 over the last six games, including 2/9 over the final two weeks. :notsaying:

Yeah there was that play that he got totally wrong that led to a Zap INT, too. He also had that one wicked good block.

Yeah I thought at times he played ok..maybe I’m wrong. He’s only 25…has time to improve.
No he doesn’t.

Dude sucks.

Waste of ****ing time, effort & money.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back