PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots offered Mankins Top 3 Guard Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logan Mankins was offered a contract that would make him one of the five highest offensive linemen in the NFL. For Logan Mankins to turn the contract down is insulting and he needs to recieve a grip on life.

The Patriot's do not have to do a thing for him this season. This means he will not recieve any money this season. If the owners of the NFL teams decide to lockout the players then Mankins will lose out on another seasons salary. This could be two seasons salary and playing time down the drain, if things go wrong for Mankins.

Mankins had better stop listerning to his agent or he will wind up similar to Scott Boras clients a couple of years ago. Boras took care of Mark Texeira of the Yankee's and gave bad advice to Manny Ramirez of the Dodgers, Jason Varitek of the Red Sox and others.

There were a lot of points made in my post. Not just one.

It seems to me that one of your main points was to attack the agent's knowledge of the CBA. Is that a fair assessment?

Let me ask you: what conclusions do you draw from Belichick's comments.

That he does not like to talk about players who are not under contract.

It's not a particularly difficult task to frame a market of prospective buyers for a perennial pro-bowl guard given it's been reported that the Patriots were willing to make Mankins a top ten or a top three paid guard depending on which source you chose to reference. I never said the Patriots had to offer Mankins more money, more he may be able to find it elsewhere or at the every least garner better lines of communication given Bauer has stated the closed lines of communication between he and the Patriots.

Bauer hasn't been able to orchestrate at the very least a trade for Mankins in 4 months and counting. What about that screams out to you competent?

Perennial must mean two? I thought it meant more than that?

as always you twist things to try to act superior so you can go to bed tonight patting yourself on the back

No wonder everyone hates you

I twisted nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back