PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Minicamp 6-14 canceled

This ****ing team needs all the ****ing work it can ****ing get; and yet...

Another reason why they are where they are.

Bill thinks team building is more important that practicing in shorts and tees, while half your receivers get injured.

I think most of the players, if not all, are still working out. Let's hope T Brown gets on a tread mill.

Not sure why people are bothered by this. I am pretty sure Bill cancels the last day of minicamp at least 75% of the time. This shows that he feels the team is making good progress and is where they should be.

Not sure why people are bothered by this. I am pretty sure Bill cancels the last day of minicamp at least 75% of the time. This shows that he feels the team is making good progress and is where they should be.

And a lot of guys are training in Foxboro voluntarily this year.

It's a carrot to dangle to get everyone to buy in on a part of the offseason that 80% of them don't need. It's a teaching camp to make sure all the new players know how the practices will be structured and how they want drills run. Anyone who was here last year is mostly going through the motions. So they say, "Hey, work hard these two days, and we'll give you the day off on day three". Like you said, something they do almost every year.

Can't practice when you're busy rolling out the red carpet..

Exactly, why worry? Bill did the same thing last year... and look how well that turned out.

I would like to know what all the heroes saw at practice to think that they shouldn't have the day off.
Game Of Thrones Ugh GIF

With two practices already wiped out, the leader of "no days off" cancels another practice.

Yeah, I mean it's not as though he's done this a dozen times or more in the past.

guessing No Days Off isn't a "thing" anymore

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back