PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots linebackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodgey

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
The patriots linebackers are a group of great veterans, but i think we need a young linebacker,Next year, and faster ones, adalius is the fastest linebacker on are team.

Last edited:
Re: patriots linebackers.

We will probably have at least 2 LBs gone (Bruschi and Seau definately - Vrabel? - you never know),If those guys are not replaced with good LBs in FA or in the draft we could be looking at trouble for next year and beyond - LB is crucial to this team if it expects to remain better than a mediocre team in 2008 and beyond.

Enough of BB avoiding the LB issue in the first round as long as there is one worthy at the time of the pick- 2008 IS the time to either get that stud LB to join A.D.,Colvin and anyone else who stays next year from this years roster although I don't really care for our backups who are more of guys you put in because of injury more than starter quality (Alexander,Woods ect:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back