PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Jacket Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I was looking for the new jackets that the coaches wear on the sideline this winter, but it looks like it is sold out everywhere. This is the only one I found http://cgi.ebay.com/New-England-Pat...ryZ24843QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
but its on eBay and the seller requires PayPal and I dont know how to use PayPal, if you guys find it anywhere shoot me a private message, thanks.

Paypal is super easy to use and free. Go to paypal.com and you just sign up for an account. You can either use your bank account or credit card and they automatically charge your account. I've been buying and selling on Ebay for years and always use Paypal. It's very secure, no worries.

Thanks, I just figured it out but people seem to love this jacket there are already a lot of bids on it, it must be in high demand. I hope it stays low.

Yup,

I also buy and sell on ebay, and I swear by PayPal. It's more secure than a credit card, since the seller never sees your acount info. All they get is an email confirming payment, and the amount shows up in your PayPal account.

FWIW, I chose to link mine to a seperate savings account I established as another layer of security. I can easily transfer money from the savings account to PayPal, and vice-versa, although that can sometimes take a couple of days.

Still and all, PayPal is a handy service. You'll find that a number of online sites are also taking PayPal, including some big retailers.

Respects,

I got one of those jackets for Christmas. It's a sweet looking jacket. It's thin, but surprisingly warm. It normally sells for $100. I've seen it sold at NFL Shop for as low as $80.

Fresno you could probably save on the shipping as it is for sale in your area, just pick it up

Yeah man I am going to bid on it, I cant find it anywhere but here, and I just signed up for PayPal. Thanks Guys.

PayPal is owned by E-Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back