PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Friday 10/13/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.
So disappointed in the health of the team.
How is the offense supposed to take steps when Reiff & Strange are out, and Brown & Onwenu are ailing?
It's going to be brutal. We have Crosby facing Lowe at RT?? I'd rather put Anderson back in.

Real question: If LV wanted to trade Jimmy G for Mac would you take it?
If it’s in an effort to tank? Sure, why not. If its in an effort to win, what’s the point? Say what you want about Mac but at least he’s been getting up from the hits he’s taken this season. Behind this OL, Mr. Glass wouldn’t last 2 qtrs.

56 was nothing short of awesome. One of my Top 3 Pats of all time (Brady, Hog Hannah). The fact he could do it all, and do it extremely well, says a lot.

Didn't hurt for him to have Blackmon on the other side (another guy whop could do it all, and do it well. I'd say Don was about 70% of Tip. He just didn't get the recognition).

I agree! Tippet was a bad man! He also had a black belt in karate. Here's a pretty good article about his Black Belt journey if you're interested.

The Extraordinary Life of Pro-Football’s Karate Master Andre Tippett

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back