PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily News Thread Patriots Friday 10/13/23

Daily news threads with relevant news, stories, video, or additional content around the team. Feel free to contribute anything interesting you come across as well, which will hopefully make these helpful for people to keep up with what's going on with the team by having all the news in one place.

High praise from Bill in regards to work ethic. He may see Malik as the next Edelman, who is raw and just needs time but has the physical tools. If he's willing to put the work in and keep learning, and he's showing that he is, then Bill will give him the opportunity to keep working at it.

So disappointed in the health of the team.
How is the offense supposed to take steps when Reiff & Strange are out, and Brown & Onwenu are ailing?
It's going to be brutal. We have Crosby facing Lowe at RT?? I'd rather put Anderson back in.

Real question: If LV wanted to trade Jimmy G for Mac would you take it?

How is the offense supposed to take steps when Reiff & Strange are out, and Brown & Onwenu are ailing?
It's going to be brutal. We have Crosby facing Lowe at RT?? I'd rather put Anderson back in.

Yes, I posted a couple weeks ago that I would take that even if Jimmy was on short term IR.

No, the good ship Jimmy has sailed. He is not tough enough to last in the NFL.

Throwback:

56 was nothing short of awesome. One of my Top 3 Pats of all time (Brady, Hog Hannah). The fact he could do it all, and do it extremely well, says a lot.

Didn't hurt for him to have Blackmon on the other side (another guy whop could do it all, and do it well. I'd say Don was about 70% of Tip. He just didn't get the recognition).

The amount of injuries around the league is absolutely nuts. We probably have it worse than most but good grief. It's ruining the game. The league needs to figure out what needs to be done to keep the players healthy, even though it's likely at odds with owners short term interests.

The amount of injuries around the league is absolutely nuts. We probably have it worse than most but good grief. It's ruining the game. The league needs to figure out what needs to be done to keep the players healthy, even though it's likely at odds with owners short term interests.
It's probably at odds with NFLPA's short term interests as well. More, harder practice esp. in preseason.

Separately, better turf in some places would help.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back