Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots Daily Q&A with Iowa DB Bradley Fletcher

Discussion in 'Patriots Draft Talk' started by PatriotsDaily.com, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatriotsDaily.com

PatriotsDaily.com Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

In the early 1990s, current Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz served as an assistant on the Cleveland Browns staff under Bill Belichick. For the past four years, Bradley Fletcher played defensive back for Iowa. New England fans tend to analyze, and sometimes overanalyze, such connections.

It is, after all, a long offseason.

Fletcher finished up as a Hawkeye playing at his peak, nabbing three interceptions and breaking up 10 passes in 2008. After a strong week of practices leading up to the East-West Shrine Game and a solid showing at the combine, Fletcher has managed to open the eyes of draftniks. He spent a few minutes with PD on Wednesday.

Bradley Fletcher Q&A With PD
  2. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Excellent job as always! :rocker:

If you get the chance: I'd be interested in reading interviews with TCU's Jason Phillips and Stephen Hodge, Boise State's Ian Johnson, N. Illinois' Larry English (whom BB mentioned in his presser at the Combine), Tennessee's Robert Ayers (who now looks to be going early) and DeAngelo Willingham (CB with S size and CB quicks)...I'm sure others will be pitching in soon so I'll leave them room to pitch players of interest to you. ;) Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.