PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Daily Q&A with Iowa DB Bradley Fletcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In the early 1990s, current Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz served as an assistant on the Cleveland Browns staff under Bill Belichick. For the past four years, Bradley Fletcher played defensive back for Iowa. New England fans tend to analyze, and sometimes overanalyze, such connections.

It is, after all, a long offseason.

Fletcher finished up as a Hawkeye playing at his peak, nabbing three interceptions and breaking up 10 passes in 2008. After a strong week of practices leading up to the East-West Shrine Game and a solid showing at the combine, Fletcher has managed to open the eyes of draftniks. He spent a few minutes with PD on Wednesday.

Bradley Fletcher Q&A With PD

Excellent job as always! :rocker:

If you get the chance: I'd be interested in reading interviews with TCU's Jason Phillips and Stephen Hodge, Boise State's Ian Johnson, N. Illinois' Larry English (whom BB mentioned in his presser at the Combine), Tennessee's Robert Ayers (who now looks to be going early) and DeAngelo Willingham (CB with S size and CB quicks)...I'm sure others will be pitching in soon so I'll leave them room to pitch players of interest to you. ;) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News