PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Broncos - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the board is generally in an argumentative mood tonight. Dude, the Pats are top five against the run this season and are the lowest PPG avg in the league to this point. What are we talking about here? Ashley made a statement based on the fact that NE has been stout against the run, including last week when they faced the then top rushing team in the NFL. Seriously? I've had to argue things that shouldn't have to be argued tonight, like whether or not Revis was an All Pro last season. Weird.

So, it's your 1st game thread then

Bolden is a solid receiving option. It's odd he seems to have regressed as a runner and progressed as a receiver over the past few seasons.

I thought this would be a good game for him to get some nice looks. So far, so good.

I think tre Jackson just kicked someone outta the club

White needs some run plays

Brady has already passed for more yards than Rodgers did his entire game @ Denver this season.

So many commercials

It's not really his game.
I know but he looked like he just accepted contact and hoped to gain something with his size. He has speed but little quickness.

Cleveland can catch at least.

Cleveland with better hands than Chandler so far

Cleveland 1 for 1, Chandler 0 for 2...already an upgrade!

Alot of short stuff early

Cleveland sighting!

Bolden looked pretty comfortable as a reciever

Assante Cleveland doesn't look too big for a TE.

I see the board is generally in an argumentative mood tonight. Dude, the Pats are top five against the run this season and are the lowest PPG avg in the league to this point. What are we talking about here? Ashley made a statement based on the fact that NE has been stout against the run, including last week when they faced the then top rushing team in the NFL. Seriously? I've had to argue things that shouldn't have to be argued tonight, like whether or not Revis was an All Pro last season. Weird.

Its not arguing, Its a debate, I don't find it particularly surprising because Kubiak has a running system that works. And he finally is running his system like he wants to now that peyton is out. Denver ran well last week. As I said before, 3.9 Ypc is about middle of the road. Im just stating my opinion,I just wanted to hear why other people thought it was surprising when I didnt

No irony in Collinsworth voice saying how great Wolfe has been after coming back from his suspension. Of course, no mention he was suspended for PEDs.

Well Cleveland can catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference