PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Broncos - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that bad spot ended up working in our favor maybe! Denvers punter off to a horrible start that touchback another big break, net of 14 yards :)

I still don't like him that much but that was a good play by Freeney!

I think that drive was the usual opening drive where they play a little soft and in zone to let the opposing offense show what they are going to try to do. They shut the Broncos down too easy in the first two drives and with a seven point lead, they could afford a bit to allow the Broncos to get some yards and show their hand with the confidence that they would make a stop when they needed.

I love Freeney's persistence on that sack.
BTW - am I the only one who gets a sick, nauseating feeling everytime a QB escapes a sack while his Jersey is being held?
My doctor said my PTSD should have gone away by the 8-year mark...

Freeny exchanged his last rabbit foot for that sack.

Because NE was ranked #2 stopping the run coming into this game and the fact that the Broncos has not been running the ball well the past few weeks.
we give up 3.9 ypc thats middle of the road

Surprisingly good play for Freeny.

That was a nice play by #95

Kline just got mauled.

d%#*!@t Brady thats not a sack you should take

3 man rush and gets sacked inside if 3 seconds.... Wow. OL has played well at times but that was horrible.

Come on oline. Get it together.

Run the ball

BB vs zone blocking always has some issues. Has had it since shanahan days. Kubiak ran on us last yr in the playoffs with forsett. So not very surprising.
Understood. But I'm sure they are not the first zone blocking scheme NE has seen this season. But either way, I'm sure it won't be the run that decides this game, so I'm not too worried.

Brady got greedy there, Blount was wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back