PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots 2013 Opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive about that schedule is that it was earned by another division win.

Broncos, Steelers, Saints, and Falcons should all be primetime games

Unless the team gets some real big talent on defense added on next year,I could easily see a 4-4 record on the road next year.

19-0

Steelers at home. I like that.

2013 NFL Opponents released

Looks like a pretty tough schedule...

Home
Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Denver Broncos

Away
Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Houston Texans

Re: 2013 NFL Opponents released

Playing down to Houston might be right interesting. Gonna circle that one, for certain. :cool:

Wow - not a cakewalk next year.

Game seven will be against New Orleans for sure.

That looks like a hell of a tough schedule--with the obvious caveat that alot can change in a season. NO is a wild card in that their defense was historically bad this season, can they put together a seblance of a defense in the next six months?

But the rest of the highlighted are all legit...one or two may have that strange 'off year' that happens all too often in the NFL, then again one or two of the weaker opponents may step forward in a big way ala Washington or Seattle this year. I'm thinking Carolina has that potential, and that leaves just the Browns as a true creampuff opponent.

So I guess the only thing to say is 'thank god for the AFC East'. Should be 5 wins right out of the gate unless Buffalo finds a defense and/or Miami finds an offense. Not much hope for the Jets and their circus, especially with the cap hit of Sanchez and no viable QB alternative.

This looks very difficult to me. But, the division should be well in hand.

The following is a peek ahead to the Patriots' 2013 opponents, per the league's rotating schedule formula:

Home

Browns
Steelers
Saints
Buccaneers
Broncos
Bills
Dolphins
Jets

Away

Ravens
Bengals
Falcons
Panthers
Texans
Bills
Dolphins
Jets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back