PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Our Secondary is Starting to Look Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarf

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
This is one of the first games in quite a while where our secondary has appeared to be quite competitive.

Lots of passes broken up, and very nice coverage for the mostpart.

This is VERY good news as we head to Indy...

I was never a huge Asante fan, but this year he has been money. Offenses are now realizing he is over there and are not throwing it near him. He was not a factor in this game accept the one big break up. That means he is a huge factor the is getting respect.

Hobbs still scares the crud out of me. Scott, Hawk, and Sanders are playing great ball.

i think they should try to employ a smiliar game plan like baltimore did, but i'm sure BB has something in his treasure chest

i think they should try to employ a smiliar game plan like baltimore did, but i'm sure BB has something in his treasure chest

Baltimore took a page out of the Pats playbook. Dropping the DBs back 20 yards was done by the Pats first. We will see.

James Sanders played a really good game today.

Baltimore took a page out of the Pats playbook. Dropping the DBs back 20 yards was done by the Pats first. We will see.

we'll be stealing that back. and i honestly wonder if they might try some bump and run becuase last time the pats palyed 10 yards off the recvr's

Hawkins hasnt looked all that look in coverage over past few weeks. Sanders continues to impress me..besides that 1 missed tackle off the edge on LT, i dont recall many mistakes but then again thats where film and close detail comes in

Samuel = $. he shut down his side.. i dont recall any completions on him..mostly left and middle and 2 screens

Hobbs missed a tackle on Parker but i thought he played tough and competitive..not a great performance but i liked the intesnity he played with. got lucky that Rivers didnt throw deeper on that VJ play but he did a good job knocking balls down and stripping it for incompletion

Manning, Harrison, Wayne is going to be a very different story than Rivers, Jackson, Parker.

That being said, Pats get it done.

Go Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back