PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

our own interactive mock

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.C Vegas

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I know I don't know much about the draft but what if we could have our own little interactive draft for all you really smart guys and girl. Each person picks a team and then we draft and since iIdon't know much of anything i'll post them so it doesn't get out of hand. Just a thought for some entertainment just let me know what you think of the idea

A.C Vegas said:
I know I don't know much about the draft but what if we could have our own little interactive draft for all you really smart guys and girl. Each person picks a team and then we draft and since iIdon't know much of anything i'll post them so it doesn't get out of hand. Just a thought for some entertainment just let me know what you think of the idea

I typically enjoy these things. Why not? I call the Patriots!!!!!

Actually, we could probably get 16 players assigned two teams at random.

well lets just hope that we get enough and if we do i'll play commishiner nad i'll randomly pick the teams

I'll play along. Just don't give me Huston, I will be looking to trade down.

hey once everything is all set trades are going be open as well i'll make alist of people that want in then i'll restart a new thread for it

dryheat44 said:

dibs on Minnesota...I'll just keeping skipping my turn...

I'll take the Jets.

I'll join in. I'll take the Titans.

i want in. If were doing 2 teams at random, ill take the Raiders and Browns

dryheat44 said:

Why can't I have the Patriots? You didn't even have any Patriot cheerleaders in the playoffs.

wel we have 7 so far if we get 8 maybe we can go 4 a piece but i'll wait and hope we get 16 and if you really want one or 2 team tell me and if you don't care or only have one i'll fill in the rest once i know how many people are here i'll set the rules better

PATSNUTme said:
Why can't I have the Patriots? You didn't even have any Patriot cheerleaders in the playoffs.

That's a filthy lie. Narra even made the second round.

I'd prefer any 3-4 teams, since that's the way my boards' set up. I guess New England, Dallas, Miami, Cleveland, New York Jets, 49ers, Steelers, Chargers qualify.

dryheat44 said:
That's a filthy lie. Narra even made the second round.

I'd prefer any 3-4 teams, since that's the way my boards' set up. I guess New England, Dallas, Miami, Cleveland, New York Jets, 49ers, Steelers, Chargers qualify.

That's right, she did get licked in the second round.

I'll still take the Patriots.

Count me in.

i'm hoping patschick and belichickfan want in too

I'd like the Chargers or Broncos. Or both, if we each get two :rolleyes:

Sorry, double post.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind drafting for the Browns. My first choice would obviously be the Pats. I think we should figure out some fair and random way of assigning the home team.

i've already thought of a way once have the 16 people i'm going to think of a number betwen 1 and 100 then i'm going to rank them from closest to furtherest nad then they give to pick there teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes