PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 8 NFL games

TD steelers. 6 TDs for Ben !

522 passing yards for ben roethlisberger ...5mins to go

colts D is pretty good huh? wow

TD cardinals! still 1:21 left

24-20 Arizona,great game, another reason to have the Sunday Ticket, without it, almost nobody would see this game.

ia m stuck watching a blowout i don't care about....fun

I hate to say this, but this is why I think Luck may never be in the discussion of the best of all time. Too many INTs at the wrong times.

I hate to say this, but this is why I think Luck may never be in the discussion of the best of all time. Too many INTs at the wrong times.
He has thrown a lot of interceptions this season that was his 9th. He is still very young though so I think it is premature to determine what type of discussion he will be either way.

John Brown are Floyd are the two reason AZ will move on from Fitzgerald in the near future. He just isn't a big part of their O anymore it seems

I told you guys in the Chargers-Broncos thread that I'm not ready to believe our defense is elite. Of course I didn't expect a (defensive) meltdown of this magnitude. Holy moly, they totally crapped the bed. Our offense is still awesome but the defense was horrific today. Last week we shut out one of the best pass offenses in the league, and then they go on and get a fifty-burger from the Steelers. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
He has thrown a lot of interceptions this season that was his 9th. He is still very young though so I think it is premature to determine what type of discussion he will be either way.

Not being definitive in my assessment, but his turnovers are an issue at this point. He could correct that. Until he does, he will never be in the discussion of the best of the best.

Favre only got in that discussion because he was in an era where there were no other elite QBs. Today, he is never mentioned in the same discussion of Brady, Manning, and Montana.

Not being definitive in my assessment, but his turnovers are an issue at this point. He could correct that. Until he does, he will never be in the discussion of the best of the best.
I was agreeing with you at this point I just basically elaborated saying what you just said here. To be clear though I completely agree he needs to clean things up. He also needs to win a meaningful game.

I told you guys in Chargers-Broncos thread that I'm not ready to believe our defense is elite. Of course I didn't expect a (defensive) meltdown of this magnitude. Holy moly, they totally crapped the bed. Our offense is still awesome but the defense was horrific today. Last week we shut out one of the best pass offenses in the league, and then they go on and get a fifty-burger from the Steelers. Unbelievable.

Consistency is tough to find in this league. The new rules, combined with in game injuries, just don't allow for it. Once Davis tweaked his knee, that Colts defense was toast.

Wow, they're not going to let Ben go for the record

I guarantee if that was Payton he'd still be throwing

Yeah I agree about Andrew, even last week he had a shocking throw. It was like he looked down the defensive player and lobbed the ball on his chest. The guy was so shocked he dropped it. Not one Colts receiver was near, it was hilarious. Well, for non-Colts fans I imagine.

The rapist just got rocked up by 17 with 30 seconds left...

I told you guys in the Chargers-Broncos thread that I'm not ready to believe our defense is elite. Of course I didn't expect a (defensive) meltdown of this magnitude. Holy moly, they totally crapped the bed. Our offense is still awesome but the defense was horrific today. Last week we shut out one of the best pass offenses in the league, and then they go on and get a fifty-burger from the Steelers. Unbelievable.

In fairness, seven of those points came off a pick six by Luck. So your team's defense played a lot better than you are giving them credit for.

Man would love to see that smuck Rodgers lose tonight.

Anyone know how the Colts QB got the nickname "Andrew"????

In the official NFL boxscores, he is always called "INT LUCK"

In fairness, seven of those points came off a pick six by Luck. So your team's defense played a lot better than you are giving them credit for.

Come on now, they were terrible. 44 points is still unacceptable. They swallowed a lot of 3 & long plays as well. They led the league by far in 3rd down defense before this game and It's not like we played bad teams. They barely made stops today.

Come on now, they were terrible. 44 points is still unacceptable. They swallowed a lot of 3 & long plays as well. They led the league by far in 3rd down defense before this game and It's not like we played bad teams. They barely made stops today.

Sorry, I was making a joke. I probably should have been more clear about that. Sometimes laughter is the best medicine on a day like this.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back